Madmike's RARE car market.

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 133 comments
ok add me on PSN and we can set it up.
Please on you add message tell me the trade you want so I can easily see what its about ;).
Thanks, My PSN is Joao71

Interested in your Ford Falcon, and possibly Furai, depending on what colour it is?

The Falcon works for me for the Falken just cuz it sounds good and the furai is Champagne Gold and if thats good then the 320 TC. I should be available tonight after reset for either and any time after that. PM me to lmk. Maybe if you threw in the Altezza to make up the difference it would be nice but if you are booked up I dont really need it enough to wait.

Last edited:
The Falcon works for me for the Falken just cuz it sounds good and the furai is Champagne Gold and if thats good then the 320 TC. I should be available tonight after reset for either and any time after that. PM me to lmk. Maybe if you threw in the Altezza to make up the difference it would be nice but if you are booked up I dont really need it enough to wait.

Well Joao71 (post above yours) is scheduled for tommorow, so would have to be Thursday and Friday?

Im happy with the Fulcan for Falken and Furai for 320 TC 👍

ok but it ha sto be around 20:30 GMT is that ok?
How about Thursday around that hour?
Add me on PSN and we talk late ris taht ok?

ok but it ha sto be around 20:30 GMT is that ok?
How about Thursday around that hour?
Add me on PSN and we talk late ris taht ok?

Well I am out untill 10pm, but you can still send your car at 20.30, I expect all my trades (unless I have traded with you before) that the other person sends first.

ok friend. Add me then and I'll send it today, can I expect the Xsara on Thursday then?

ok friend. Add me then and I'll send it today, can I expect the Xsara on Thursday then?

the Xsara will be sent tommorow (wednesday), I will add you when I go on the ps3, will be later tonight

Back