Make gt sport like forza

make gt sport like forza

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Dislike

Votes: 32 97.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys I want talk about this game (gran turismo sport) because ps4 don’t have good racing game, i’m play gran turismo since 2002 and i can give some a dvices to make it much better

I’m on middle east and 90% of players play forza instead of gt sport the reason is gt sport don’t have sleeper usa cars like mustang fox body ,caprice classic or mercury ,etc) and the big problem it’s not have the legend cars of usa like (corvette c6 zo6 or shelby gt500 or challnger demon, etc
And in my opinion that was the main problem that make player love forza instead of gt sport so i hope you can help us by send this message to polyphony digital

giphy (9).gif

Actually, I'd like to better American cars in the game. The only really great American car is the '66 Ford GT, although the '69 Camaro and the Shelby Mustang are pretty nice.

I agree that GT Sport should have more American cars, but I don't think it should be like Forza
Forza was originally made as a Gran Turismo esque game for Xbox, so if GT games begin to straight up copy Forza, it will most likely be bad for the reputation of the franchise.

Ah, a new joke thread.

A surrealist artist created a sculpture depicting General Custer's last words. 20 ft high, from top to bottom it had a golden halo on top with a fish underneath, then a single big eye & the bottom half was full of copulating native Americans in every position of the Kama Sutra and a good few eye-watering ones that certainly were not.

When quizzed by many angry & confused punters about what that had to do with the General's last words he said, "Well, he did say... "HOLY MACKEREL! Look at all those :censored:ing Indians!""

Sure. First order of business, add the S15 but make it horribly off-model, just like the one that's been in the Forza series since the original. :sly:

Actually, I'd like to better American cars in the game. The only really great American car is the '66 Ford GT

Ah, yes. That famous American car that was made in Slough, UK.

Also, it's a GT40, not a GT. The GT is the new 'Americanised' one that is bigger (shock, horror)

The thing is GT Sport is a racing game not a car game. GTS shouldnt be anything like forza - but that said, GT7 could take a lot from Forza Horizon. :embarrassed: FH4 is the game Playstation is missing. No, the Crew doesnt match FH..:lol:

I'm going to confess here I took a sabbatical from gts and ventured to the dark side (forza 7) 4 months down the line and I come to realise after recently playing gts again that I missed playing it more than I realised and in my eyes it is the better more polished game, forza is not a bad game it's just not got that gt magic.

There are chances that people in Middle East prefers Forza because it has Dubai and Yas Marina.

Anyways, no. Each game should've has its own identities. Also theres a reason Forza contains majority American Cars while GT is Japanese, but I think the reason is very obvious so I stop here.

I’m on middle east and 90% of players play forza instead of gt sport the reason is gt sport don’t have sleeper usa cars like mustang fox body ,caprice classic or mercury ,etc) and the big problem it’s not have the legend cars of usa like (corvette c6 zo6 or shelby gt500 or challnger demon, etc
This is basically a car wishlist then, sidestepping the concept that someone can possibly think that the sum total of the differences between GT Sport and Forza is six cars.

We have a Suggestions forum for cars. Have a look through there and feel free to add suggestions of your own if they are not already there:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back