Manufacturer Cup - Exhibition - Rd.4 bug!?

• Thread starter And_rew
  • 9 comments
Estonia
Estonia
Seems like GT still have issues with new physics. :grumpy::grumpy:
Riding on BRZ '21. Everything is fine. :)
vs Ai, practice, qualification... as soon as I get on track, vehicle simply won't drive as it should. :confused:
I simply have no power, less acceleration and turns as bloody **** cause it won't drive fine at traction control less than 2. :irked::ouch::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
vs Ai, practice, qualification... as soon as I get on track, vehicle simply won't drive as it should. :confused:
I simply have no power, less acceleration and turns as bloody **** cause it won't drive fine at traction control less than 2. :irked::ouch::banghead:
Without a video it is very difficult to properly communicate about a possible but or other reasons for the behaviour you call.
Fortunatly the console (either PS4 or PS5 have) have integrated recording capabilites up to the most recent last hour of gameplay and all that you need additionally to that would be a youtube account (which quite alot people have simply because of the choice of their smartphone).

It might just also be the case that your hardware has given up and doesnt register the inputs as you want them to be.

Colder tires and in QT the fuel isn't weighted the same usually.

You also have the added latency of being with 15 other people with varying connection quality etc.

As I said on another thread the BRZ didn't seem very strong in race conditions compared to the "power" cars.

It also sounds like "vs Ai" isn't being conducted in BOP conditions.

It also sounds like "vs Ai" isn't being conducted in BOP conditions.
meant time per lap... 1:53-1:54.5
Ai themselves as an obstacle when passing the circle, not as opponents...
Colder tires and in QT the fuel isn't weighted the same usually.

You also have the added latency of being with 15 other people with varying connection quality etc.

As I said on another thread the BRZ didn't seem very strong in race conditions compared to the "power" cars.
-So others were holding them in microwave huh? to keep them warm)))
-Always have green 4/5. 500mb LAN cable connection
-seriously? 2 events p2/3. 3th event after update - 2nd place (at least they have made to fix FFB before 3rd event start).
Porsche whole the time in front of me.
And 4th event simply pure disaster.
(Once had same trouble with one of the Nissans vehicle. Right the same)

Without a video...

It might just also be the case that your hardware has given up and doesnt register the inputs as you want them to be.
Unfortunately I was so mad, that I wasn't cared about the video at that moment.
I repeat - as soon as I were got back on track... and only on track...
vs Ai, practice, qualification - everything was working fine.

meant time per lap... 1:53-1:54.5
Ai themselves as an obstacle when passing the circle, not as opponents...
Not really sure what the relevance of this is to my comment.

If you don't run practice against the AI in BOP conditions, your car will have different power and weight ratings compared to the races which are conducted in BOP conditions - dramatically altering your car's performance:

I simply have no power, less acceleration and turns as bloody **** cause it won't drive fine at traction control less than 2.
500mb LAN cable connection
Bandwidth isn't relevant (although I assume you don't mean "millibits", which would be very bad). Once you're over about 4Mbps down/1Mbps up it doesn't matter, and the only real function of your bandwidth is to allow you to do your thing while someone else does theirs (like... Netflix) on the same connection.

What matters is latency. And jitter.

although I assume you don't mean "millibits"
No)))
---
But then it makes no damn sense. What's the point of practice run to correct your steering wheel, qualify to get higher start position. If game totally ruin your car and it's already decided that it's going to be piece of ****. And will run about +6seconds slower. Cause while main run air degrees gone quite lower...
I understand, that weather conditions were whole the time... But I don't remember that they would change so hardly
Tried to run Cup multiply times with 6 dif. steering wheel setups. And result was whole the time same... from top 5 to top of bottom 3 :lol:

No)))
---
But then it makes no damn sense. What's the point of practice run to correct your steering wheel, qualify to get higher start position. If game totally ruin your car and it's already decided that it's going to be piece of ****. And will run about +6seconds slower. Cause while main run air degrees gone quite lower...
I understand, that weather conditions were whole the time... But I don't remember that they would change so hardly
Tried to run Cup multiply times with 6 dif. steering wheel setups. And result was whole the time same... from top 5 to top of bottom 3 :lol:
For me it is hard to follow on to what you are talking about: Practice as in TimeTrial is not Practice as in "Sport".
Within the "sport" tab when you select any of the races, there is a qualification and a practice option, both of which should apply all rules the race in question does, so the car should feel the same there.

If you to TimeTrial by selecting any track from the "world map", it uses the setup of the car as you configured it.

..., there is a qualification and a practice option, both of which should apply all rules the race in question does, so the car should feel the same there.
Right that and I'm talking about.
It should, but it wasn't running the same as in practice or in qualification.
As I've said, I've ran quali to top 5, and in couple laps fall down to the tail.

Qualifying for championship races has 0x fuel and thus fuel weight is not simulated. When you start the race the car will be treated as full of 100kg of fuel and thus will be slower.

Back