Manufacturers cup exhabition 1

• Thread starter Emss13
  • 13 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hi i just finished racing the first race of manufactures cup , i’ve finished 1st but after the race back in the lobby i’ve becamed 9th ? Is it about the time of the whole race that decited who’s 1 ste or what? I’m new so i don’t know how it works

Thanks

Hi i just finished racing the first race of manufactures cup , i’ve finished 1st but after the race back in the lobby i’ve becamed 9th ? Is it about the time of the whole race that decited who’s 1 ste or what? I’m new so i don’t know how it works

Thanks
I've not looked at the requirements for the race but was there a mandatory pit stop or tyre change required? That usually adds 1 minute time penalty to your race time if you didn't do one/other...

I've not looked at the requirements for the race but was there a mandatory pit stop or tyre change required? That usually adds 1 minute time penalty to your race time if you didn't do one/other...
I did a pit stop and changed tires i’ve got 2sec total penalty in the whole race but the driver behind me was 11sec behind me so i don’t get it how it works

yes 1 minute penalty became 2 minute now
Talking about which, it's actually kinda funny that PD decided to implement this change when in practice it doesn't amount to much. Those who didn't use both of the required compounds in a legitimate manner would get slapped with a 2-minute penalty, but miraculously they would still finish ahead of somebody who barely finished a lap behind the leader as he crossed the finish line the last time round, and that's even after the penalties had been taken into account. Considering that a driver like me who is ranked in low D in Driver Rating can actually complete Interlagos in a Gr.3 within 1:35 with relative ease, it just kinda encourages people to not observe the mandatory tyre compound rules when they're behind the leader by some distance just so they can be placed higher in the final classification. Probably not what PD intends, but once again, PD incompetence and thoughtlessness. :indiff:

Back