Manufacturers Cup stupidity

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So thought I would try the manufacturers cup, signed upto Jaguar, qualified 5th, race starts under heavy rain, no problem switch to wets.. ah the wets for my own GR3 jag aren’t available and in the manufacturers cup you have to buy your own tyres.

that is truly outstanding work Polyphony - i wasn’t aware Max or Lewis paid for their tyres each weekend but I stand corrected even though it’s the manufacturers cup the driver has to pay for his tyres, like they do in DTM, WTC or WEC.

quality - and you wonder why people don’t play this game

You should try looking for corresponding threads already open, instead of making new threads for every single grievance you seem to have. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks for pointing that out - it’s really really really really really really really and I mean really appreciated, but strangely enough didn’t come up when I searched for threads on the manufacturers cup but thank you for taking time to put me right

Thanks for pointing that out - it’s really really really really really really really and I mean really appreciated, but strangely enough didn’t come up when I searched for threads on the manufacturers cup but thank you for taking time to put me right
I mean, I agree it's annoying to need to buy them for signed cars still so you have a point. It's still something that can go in the general in the end.

There is a general "Things that annoy you" thread. This would have fit in perfect.

With the unskippable cutscene every season making it look like the Manufacturer gives the player the car it does give off the assumption that tires would be included, especially because from what I remember tires were always included in GT Sport. I would guess that players can't use their own car from the brand or have tires included with the car given is just another way to nickel and dime in hopes to sell Macrotransactions.

Back