United Kingdom
St Helens. MSY
FlyingFox_85
CHEVY SILVERADO'S SS 02 Wanted

Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see if i have it

Any specs considered

Cheers

Last edited:
^^this. Me and Fox are part of a race team needing Silverado's, please help us both!

Acura Boi, FR sent, I have an AE86. Just to note me and Fox are looking for as many Silverado's as possible at moment.

I have one with reversible mods. I'm looking for and '10 xfr Jaguar preferably without permanent mods. Let me know if not I can send the truck anyway. add me SUBY25

I have one with reversible mods. I'm looking for and '10 xfr Jaguar preferably without permanent mods. Let me know if not I can send the truck anyway. add me SUBY25

Message left Suby, i'm sure I have traded with ya before....

FlyingFox
CHEVY SILVERADO'S SS 02 Wanted

Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see if i have it

Any specs considered

Cheers

I've got a silver chrome one. I'm looking for any dodge/chevy/ford cars/trucks.

Many thanks to SUBY25 for the Silverado.

Please let me know what you need in return.

Does anyone still need a Silverado? I have one that only has a couple parts, no engine tuning or weight reduction. I really really need an unmodified '90 Honda CRX for an online series

Does anyone still need a Silverado? I have one that only has a couple parts, no engine tuning or weight reduction. I really really need an unmodified '90 Honda CRX for an online series

Yes mate we need about 6 of them, also for an online series. I don't have a 90's CRX but I will ask about for one for you.

Anything else you need if I can't get one?

Cheers

I just picked up a CRX from the UCD finally :) I'm really after some rally cars now but thats not a fair trade value wise. I could just give it to you. I hate to see my Chev go but someone gave me an Evo IV rally car for free earlier today, I'll keep the karma train rolling lol. :sly:

I already did a trade earlier today but I'm free to send tomorrow. Who specifically am I sending the truck to?

I just picked up a CRX from the UCD finally :) I'm really after some rally cars now but thats not a fair trade value wise. I could just give it to you. I hate to see my Chev go but someone gave me an Evo IV rally car for free earlier today, I'll keep the karma train rolling lol. :sly:

I already did a trade earlier today but I'm free to send tomorrow. Who specifically am I sending the truck to?

I have a Ford RS200 rally car if you want that as I'm never going to use it.

Back