MANY CHEVY SILVERADO's SS 02 Wanted

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 72 comments
I'm not an organizer of this series, Furi does all the hard work for this league. I just want to see these guys, most of which are my own racing friends, get what they need to race. Please don't send me a truck directly.

ah ha, I had a hunch. Well then my next question is; does it actually matter who I send the truck to then? If you want to go to a specific account just let me know. :)

You can send the car to Furi or myself and they will be passed on to whoever needs one.

I have a fully tuned one for trade, looking for some tickets or matte paint
I'll send you 5 matte paints of your choice if you'll send a Silverado to Furinkazen. Let me know.

My part of this trade was completed yesterday.

Do you have a 2010 ticket? I'll give you three Silverados for one of them.
I do. I'll send you the 2010 ticket at tonight's reset if you'll send these guys three Silverados ASAP.

The first one has to go to "smuffyatfcp" as I was supposed to send him a Silverado at tonight's reset.

I never got a friend request from this one, so I had to send it last night. If it's accepted by 5pm EDT, I'll send him his ticket before tonight's trade reset. If not, I'll send smuffy a copy of my Silverado directly.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186201

Everything I have worth trading can be found in that thread, updated two days ago. 👍

Pick whatever you like.
I can already tell you I'm like kid in a candy store looking at that link 👍 I'm gonna need some time :lol:

I figured it out. I would like your Caterham Super Seven. I've got 5 but not one is triple zero lol.

If you will send me a PSN friend request before tonight's reset, I'll send you your Caterham at reset.

I do. I'll send you the 2010 ticket at tonight's reset if you'll send these guys three Silverados ASAP.

The first one has to go to "smuffyatfcp" as I was supposed to send him a Silverado at tonight's reset.

The earliest I can do is next Wednesday, my schedule is heavily loaded right now. :(

Back