Marcos Mantara LM600/Marcos Mantis.

• Thread starter adam46
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight
AdamNeverKnows
A double suggestion(!). We already have Marcos in the game, but with just one car; the Mini Marcos GT, circa 1970. Here are some of their other cars, which I would definitely like to see in Gran Turismo sometime...

Marcos Mantara LM600:

This is the Mantara LM600, a car that ran in the GT2 class during the 1990's. It was very fast and eye-catching, and not just because of the Cor Euser livery pictured above. The car is the same spec as the Dodge Viper GTS-R and the Corvette C5.R, since GT2 became GT1 in the new millennium. I certainly think it'd be a cool car to have, and a very diverse one, at that.

Marcos Mantis Race Car:

The Mantis has been a regular in GT racing for many years here in the UK, and is still seen on occasion over a decade after it's conceiving. I can't really give many reasons for wanting the car in, other than the fact I adore the thing. :)

Would you guys like to see these cars in? Perhaps their road car counterparts (I'll allow you to look them up)?

Anyway, like up if you want these cars in! :)

Last edited:
It'd be pretty cool to have that Euser LM600 in wouldn't it? I guess you're a GT nut like myself! :D
oh heck yeah I am! i mean, those cars were cool to watch back in the days. i remember back when the Marcos LM600 raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona. that thing was beast! And the livery too!

oh heck yeah I am! i mean, those cars were cool to watch back in the days. i remember back when the Marcos LM600 raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona. that thing was beast! And the livery too!

I never got to see them back in the day, since I was like, 5 at the time. But I did get to see the car in action during the Donington Park round of the Dutch Supercar Challenge in 2011, which sparked my love for the car, and got me into that time period and various GT1 cars and homebrew racers. :)

Back