Mattes, Color Shifts

Racin_510s has been very generous and very helpfull since ive joined gtplanet!!

And you have been extra generous with your gifts!! I dont think ive come across the lamborghini diablo race car yet, that would be amazing!! lolI truly appreciate everything everyone has done for me. And happy to return the favor however i can :)

Sik180- i did get it, thank you soo much!! let me know if theres anything else you need

Lamborghini Diablo Race Car sent in 0/0/0 condition. Enjoy. Also sent 5 more Purple paints and 5 sets of Racing Soft Tires.

When I first came to this Marketplace, I saw Traders such as Outeke, HOODFIELD, Monatsende, Racin-Rev, zakyta, Skuh, O.G., Sharky, Ch1potle, Soul_Chicken( Now POUP0N), and others being very generous and helpful to many others.These guys went out of their way( and still do) to help others by supplying all sorts of stuff such as cars, tickets, parts and paints.

These guys and their generosity set an example for us all to follow. They are very big shoes to try and fill, but I do my best to somehow help the Community like all these great men have done before me.

This is really a great and helpful Community here. There are some very sarcastic people here at times, and some are also very blunt at times. I am guilty of both of those things, but still do try and keep the best interest of the Marketplace first.

We all hope that you stay here a long time, and continue to help keep this place such a welcoming, helpful, and interesting place for all GT Fans to gather and interact.

This Wall Of Text has been brought to you, courtesy of SWERV_GRIFFIN Enterprises.:sly:

I'm SWERV_GRIFFIN, and I approve this Message:tup:👍👍

Swerv- I was just coming on here to say thank you for the lambo!!! love it. let me know if you need anything :)

edit: i am glad i found this site, everyone has been so kind and welcoming! i havent collected as much as everyone else, but i am happy to help out with the things i do have :)

Last edited:
I've sent you another paint pack, along with a SRT8 Jeff Dunham Project Ultra Violet replica.

Enjoy :cheers:

And yes, although unnecessary, I can also vouch for PitCrew....a top shelf and trusted trader.

Sending Chevy Chevelle.... Light blue with white stripes....

~EDIT~

Sent. Kristi, can you ask your husband which car would he like to recieve first; Camaro IROC-Z, Camaro SS 1969 (Standard/Premium), Chevy Corvette (C3) Coupe 1963, Ford RS200 1984?

I've got tonnes more...

Last edited:
Frenzal- Thank you very much!! I just got everything, you are too kind :)
Let me know if you ever need anything and i will see what i have.

Team THRT- Thank you so much! You have been extra generous. I will ask him when he wake up and let you know :)

edit: i just asked him and he said he would love the camaro iroc-z, thank you

sik180- just sent you some more orange paints :)

Last edited:
xxkristi87xx
Frenzal- Thank you very much!! I just got everything, you are too kind :)
Let me know if you ever need anything and i will see what i have.

Team THRT- Thank you so much! You have been extra generous. I will ask him when he wake up and let you know :)

edit: i just asked him and he said he would love the camaro iroc-z, thank you

sik180- just sent you some more orange paints :)

Alright, sending tomorrow...

P.S. does he want it fully tuned, or bone stock?

I found another race version of the 63 corvette in UCD, not sure if your husband has that one too or if its tradeable, but I don't mind trying to send it.

my PSN is Xeno_Gears_666

oh really, if its under 1mil CR it should be tradeable

his psn is kristiandjon187 i will try to add you on his as soon as i can

I found another race version of the 63 corvette in UCD, not sure if your husband has that one too or if its tradeable, but I don't mind trying to send it.

my PSN is Xeno_Gears_666

There is only one '63 Vette Race Car in GT5, the Light Blue metallic #614 car.

In real life, Vic Edelbrock Jr's daughter owns that car and races it at Vintage Race car meets.

I just saw you get on. Uhm, i'm not sure. lol. If you don't have anyone to send anything to, a surprise is always nice. I still love that pink BMW, the chrome rims were awesome!! :)

Oh i can only imagine, you must be exhausted =/

I sent you a car built for me by a friend, PKR_Animal84 also known by the handle of PKR_Xanavi23. PKR (Peace Keeper Racing) was started by 3 great racers, Forgetful, Jimmy1971, and GTP_Kartracer96.

The car is a Lamborhini Murcielago Super Veloce, painted in Reflex Spice color-shift paint with matching centers in the BBS wheels. It is already well tuned, and broken-in at about 500+ miles on the clock. It is one of my very favorite Lamborghinis, and has been a Prized car since early in my game career.

Enjoy the car, I certainly have always enjoyed it.:)

Back