MAZ Member list/sign up

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 194 comments
Hey Maz can I join and have nothing in my sig cause smilies are gone? - Oh yeh just to let you know I am gigo....use my current name plz! THANKS - !

Nice Avatar by the way how did you import the movie clip?

Sure I'll add you Gigo!

Yea Gigo, I imported one of the movie clips from the Mazda 6 CD.

So you don't want me to call you Gigo? Awwwww... ;)

Alrighty...

Don't worry bout the sig...since GTP 5 came out, the Mazda logo isn't a smilie and can't be used in the sig. You can just put "Member of MAZ" if you like.

People people! Maz can't be everywhere!

Ofcourse you can join. RX-7, you didn't have to do that.

I'll add you to the list SandStorm. Welcome aboard!

Hey Maz... sorry... but it's so irritating to continually recieving e-mails... check... and there's only one #%&* post!!
But OK... I'll hold my horses!! ;) 👍

Yea I know. It's a fluke that I'm online now, no school today and for some reason I'm up this early.

It's ok.

Oh yeah... btw... how do I get the thing under your post!?!
You aligned it center... but how did you do that?
Can you post/mail it to me??

Thz already!! :)

to center it, put [.center] and [./center] respectivly infront of and behind your sig. Take out the periods too, those are just so that I can post the code.

The text is the Mazda font, I'll post the links in the Rewards thread so that you can DL them.

It's the thread directly below this one, I just updated it, so it's got tons of stuff.

Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
Now I know why you have 3251 post...!!
Quit it and w8 for a answer... just like I did!!! :irked:
No, I'm afraid you still don't get me. I asked if I could sign up, doing things the polite way, and then I became more relaxed about. We on the same plane now?

BTW, thanks, Maz, for signing me up! :)

Go to user settings and you can change it in the "profile" Just type text in the box thing.

Back