Greece
jeeptj2008
I have green,blue and orange and i want

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 White 0miles

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 Red 0miles

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 Black 0miles

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 Yellow 0miles

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 Silver 0miles

Please check my signature for anything you might be interested.Cheers!

PS:I can start trading from tonight after reset in 9.30 hours from now.

Last edited:
I dont think these can be traded with 0 miles, then they are over the value of 1.000.000 Cr.

I dont think these can be traded with 0 miles, then they are over the value of 1.000.000 Cr.

I didn't know that :confused: I thought 1.000.000 +1 was the limit..goukipau are you looking for these also?:)Maybe we can help each other into collecting them...

I didn't know that :confused: I thought 1.000.000 +1 was the limit..goukipau are you looking for these also?:)Maybe we can help each other into collecting them...

Yes if the top is 1 mil, and these cars are 99x.xxx Cr, you may not do anything about them (no new tires, turbo etc) and then you are able to trade them.

I have a black one and am looking for color variations as well. Are these really '01? If so, will they come out of an '01 ticket?

I have green , white and blue, and black for after reset if it works , pm me later if u like thanks

Yes if the top is 1 mil, and these cars are 99x.xxx Cr, you may not do anything about them (no new tires, turbo etc) and then you are able to trade them.
Sorry to give you this bad news, but...
When the limit came out days ago, the first time, I was going to send an rx7 red 0iles//0switch with nothing installed and the game stopped me.
This means that after the next reset you won't be able to send them... MAYBE, if they have miles, they are considered as "used cars", with the trade value of the UDC, and you will be able to trade them. I repeat, MAYBE... You have to check and hope tomorrow... Fortunatly I got the entire collection just today :)

So only the used ones will go through after the limit?Is at least this scenario confirmed by someone?

Latest Posts

Back