GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,788 comments
I feel the same about trial Mountain with the barrier penalties

Incidentally, there was a driver called Barry R (genuinely) who might have been the only driver who DIDN'T hit me 😂😂😂
I found it rough going yesterday either by suicide or just the nature of essentially a street circuit race that's only 4 laps long that encourages/panics people in to pushing to hard to make progress

@GOTMAXPOWER this never works when I try it

More practice required. The initial spin is easy, the recovery and pass not so much.

I thought he might upload that so I put my version up last night to get a headstart on the views 😅

That was a poor effort from me, I didn't practice it so got the wrong patch of grass too far from the corner and not enough rotation so had to stick it in reverse. Probably cost over half a second compared to a clean attempt 😔

I thought he might upload that so I put my version up last night to get a headstart on the views 😅

That was a poor effort from me, I didn't practice it so got the wrong patch of grass too far from the corner and not enough rotation so had to stick it in reverse. Probably cost over half a second compared to a clean attempt 😔
That was a crazy insane move Man. 🤣
Definitely lived up to your name.
Never seen anything like that, I'd give it 10/10 💪😂

I am wondering: Has any seasoned driver perhaps done some observations about whether time of day has any influence or not? (- on how dirty races are.)
I always enjoy an early morning stint, not too early or you get mixed with A+ drivers 😁

Sunday morning particularly seems to yield the best results and Sunday generally I would say but maybe everyone is learning it’s the last day of the week for racing! 😆

I always enjoy an early morning stint, not too early or you get mixed with A+ drivers 😁

Sunday morning particularly seems to yield the best results and Sunday generally I would say but maybe everyone is learning it’s the last day of the week for racing! 😆
I agree, typically through the weekdays as well when the kids are at school.

Saturday nights and Sunday nights tend to be the worse in the B/cusp A lobbies I find.

You're far too kind, I'd give that one a 4/10 tops 😂

This one was about a 9 🤣

You know what's really disturbing... 👀
That you actually really seem to exactly know how to initialize these insanities as weel as making profit out this lunacy 🤣

Back