Menu Book Progression Glitch. All avenues are not shown on map. Cant play the game. No fix after 1.08

United States
United States
I'm on menu book 25 and was disconnected in a race. After reloading the game my world map is completely gone. All I can do is go to my garage, Cafe, and used car lot. My collecter level was reset even though all 50 of my cars are still in my garage. The menu book I need to complete requires me to have a F150 Raptor that I can't obtain from the used car lot. My progress is at a complete halt. 1.08 did not fix the issue. I have deleted local and online save data and deleted temporary save data in game. I spent 30 dollars on in game credit that is now worthless. I was really hoping for a fix after 1.08 because I came to love the game in the first hour of playing. Someone please help me!

Attachments

• 16476551811829120725127512690947.jpg
    16476551811829120725127512690947.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1647655202039712693924873377714.jpg
    1647655202039712693924873377714.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 38
Oh well....sounds like I am not alone...I'm having the same issue as well. After the "Ford" menu book, game crashed, reboot the game, save gone, cars stay, money and progress are gone. Now stuck at the early stage of the game. Couldn't continue the menu book mission. I can't believe 1.08 still didn't fix this problem....

Absolutely awful isn't it. I'm in a situation where the 3 campaign trophies are impossible to earn despite having already beaten it. There is no way to trigger them to activate. There is no way to contact polyphony directly in 2022 which is mindblowing considering i'm almost certain these cafe errors could be fixed immediately if there was a concrete way of making them aware! 🙄

Worst of all, there seems to be no fix for this, outside of contacting Sony's Customer Support or Polyphony via FB/Twitter. Sorry that this happened, it's such a random/inconsistent bug.

Same. I already did all the menus, championships, and license tests. It's all gone after 1.08. Cars are still there though. I hope PD can fix this bug, because this is literally gamebreaking.

Reinstall.
I had some problems and reinstalling gt7 fixed them.

Did that restore your save or restart completely?
I want to restart GT7 as i think i can refine my car choices and tuning more therefore preserving credits, but from what ive read it doesnt matter if you delete your saves, it will re-download from GT's servers anyway.

Did one of you guys already tried to tweet to @gt7_online_jp ?
I've heard that someone actually get their game's progress fixed,i've tried too actually do the same thing too,i hope this really works

Last edited:
Did one of you guys already tried to tweet to @gt7_online_jp ?
I've heard that someone actually get their game's progress fixed,i've tried too actually do the same thing too,i hope this really works
If you manage to fix it please share how to do it!!

Latest Posts

Back