Mercedes-AMG Launches Multiplatform “Virtual Championship”, Starting Today

• Thread starter Famine
  • 153 comments
Division 2.2 photos featuring the GTPlanet car :). Photo credit: AMG Motorsports
GT_Div2.2-05.jpg
GT_Div2.2-10.jpg
GT_Div2.2-01.jpg

it looks like your div only has 1.5 aliens compared to my 3.5. Maybe I'm just making excuses now too :lol:.
I class you as an alien being able to qualify 3rd 👽😅
That second race made my blood boil. I served my penalty to the right of the racing line and once I was un-ghosted I was entitled to the racing space. That driver decided they wanted it and basically pit manoeuvred me. Submitted a report to AMG so we will see what happens there.
I'm waiting to see them post the link of their replay showing it 😬

Also Div 2.1 photos from AMG page, there is only 5 and the purple GTP machine is in 4 of them, can you guess the odd one out 😝

1000014200.jpg
1000014201.jpg
1000014202.jpg
1000014203.jpg
1000014204.jpg

@mercedesamgmotorsport (IG)
@amgmotorsport (X).

Last edited:
I class you as an alien being able to qualify 3rd 👽😅
Ahh, I can only do so when one alien isn't present. Even then, it's luck and lots of practice. I was able to close the gap pace-wise to two of the others since Laguna. However, my nerves and consistency need some work.

Really looking forward to Suzuka. It's a stronger track for me than Brands.

This may be a bit controversial, but I think Brands Hatch is a rather technical track when you think about the corners individually, no two are the same and there are fast and slow corners as well as many elevation changes.

You had more battles to contend with to try to keep your cool through whereas I was only trying to catch P5 on race 2, so I was really pushing it but had the space around me (18 sec from P7) to treat it more like a time trial, concentrating purely on my lines and brake/turn/accelerate points.

It only takes 1 lap to make an alien time 👽😝

Back