Microsoft Flight has lost it's wings *post #56*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 61 comments
Who wants to play a flight-sim without cockpit view anyway? I can imagine there was a 2D cockpit view, but even then, I wouldn't pay £4.75 for an exterior of a plane and a 2D panel. The only time I've ever really used the exterior view is for looking around and taking pictures...

E28
Who wants to play a flight-sim without cockpit view anyway? I can imagine there was a 2D cockpit view, but even then, I wouldn't pay £4.75 for an exterior of a plane and a 2D panel. The only time I've ever really used the exterior view is for looking around and taking pictures...

They thought casuals who don't care about cockpits, use the external camera would throw money at them. Well, it didn't happen. It's strange MS just released a virtual cockpit aircraft in the last couple days, a deluxe cub.

I just hope good can come out of this eventually. I am still using and buying mods for FSX which is keeping it fresh and enjoyable, but it wont last forever, just keeping my eye on where the payware market will take me.

Back