MiTo Exhibition World Tour

Sweden
Ulricehamn
Taking the Alfa Romeo MiTo on a World Tour.
Two American tracks, two European tracks and two Asian tracks, spread over 3 Fridays.

Racing time 23:00 CET,
First night is Americas, September 6th. The tracks (double feature) are Road Atlanta and Highway 1, 15 laps on both, first race starting grid based on race times in warm up, second race reverse grid.

Europe is September 20th, 23:00 CET.
Tracks are Deep Forest and Goodwood, 15 laps each, race one starting grid based in warm up, second race is reverse grid.

Asia is October 4th, 23:00 CET.
Tracks are Yamagiva+Miyabi 15 laps and Tskuba 25 laps.
Race one starting grid is based on warm up times, race two is reverse grid.

All races are standing start with false start penalty.

Car settings:
1918b3d2ee989-screenshotUrl.jpg
1918b3d109f25-screenshotUrl.jpg

Racing livery is required, only rule is don't break TOS.
Widebody is prohibited. Front special parts A, wing A.

To join/participate state your GTPlanet name, your PSN and your preferred race number.

Drive hard but fair, sportsmanship does actually mean something with us. Minor contact that doesn't alter position is allowed, if you are not OK with a pass or someone's driving you can submit a protest to me within 48 hours and I will review the incident.
If you accidentally pushes someone off or gain a position in an unfair way I expect you to wait and give the position back at the first safe place to do so.
We race with weak boost to keep the field together, remember that it's better to brag about how much fun you had than if you won or not.

See you in the pits!

Last edited:
1. RacingGrandpa/Resident_Knievel/#74

2. Maxattack/Maxattack/#83

3. Chevy Heavy/Chevy Heavy/#3

Reserve
1. The_Tullster/ TPC_Fudsy/ #27

Last edited:
Back