Mitsubishi Lancer WRC04 Mitsubishi Motors Motor Sports #9 Gilles Panizzi 2004

• Thread starter Hetare21
  • 2 comments
Japan
In a certain pond
Hetare21
In 2004, Mitsubishi made a completely new WR car, which was based on Lancer Cedia. In Monte-Carlo, it finished in 6th overall, but lack of manpower and reliability causes it to fail badly (especially gearbox), finally to suspend WRC activity for a while. After missing Rally Japan, Mitsubishi came back to WRC and finished within 5th overall in Rally Catalunya. Mitsubishi's reflection on the season led to develop Lancer WRC05, which is more reliable and sometimes finished within 3rd overall. I hope that this will be substituted for Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03, which is based on this car.
ypo3.jpg

282314.jpg

pre4.jpg

Driver: Gilles Panizzi (FRA) / Navigator: Hervé Panizzi (FRA)

Specs:
Drivetrain: 4WD
Engine: 1,996 cc Inline-4 (4G63) DOHC
Power: 300 PS
Length: 4,360 mm
Width: 1,770 mm
Height: - mm
Weight: 1,230 kg

If you are interested in my other car suggestions, click here.

Last edited:
In 2004, Mitsubishi made a completely new WR car, which was based on Lancer Cedia. In Monte-Carlo, it finished in 6th overall, but lack of manpower and reliability causes it to fail badly (especially gearbox), finally to suspend WRC activity for a while. After missing Rally Japan, Mitsubishi came back to WRC and finished within 5th overall in Rally Catalunya. Mitsubishi's reflection on the season led to develop Lancer WRC05, which is more reliable and sometimes finished within 3rd overall. I hope that this will be substituted for Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03, which is based on this car.
ypo3.jpg

282314.jpg

pre4.jpg

Specs:
Engine:1996 cc Inline-4 (4G63) DOHC
Power: 300 PS
Length: 4,360 mm
Width: 1,770 mm
Height: - mm
Weight: 1,230 kg

If you are interested in my other car suggestions, click here.
Absolutely yes! 👍

I have a Hot Wheels model of this car.
It is the most awesome I've ever had.
It is the first reason the Evo is my favourite car.

I'd give it more likes than the E30 could dream of getting.

Last edited:
Back