MJHarding's Swap Meet (closed due to forza 4 and crazy work schedule/real life)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjharding1984
  • 119 comments
  • 5,342 views
the 20th for your 23 or 24 ticket, i'm not sure which one is better... or what cars you can get with either one. as for the S7 i have two both have zero switches the black metalic one has 25,871 miles and the Speedlab Yellow one has 5,663 miles. Your Pick

I want the yellow one and your choice 23 or 24 I'm not sure which ticket you get which cars but if you really wanna know I would look it up it has to say something about that on gtplanet
 
in which case i'll take the gamble on the ticket 1000, i'm not all that into race cars lol
 
sorry gear, yes, that was aimed at you.
 
we are both free on the 20th, if that's good with you?
 
sweet business, editing OP time now. 7pm tomorrow and a speedlab yellow S7 is all yours
 
sweet business, editing OP time now. 7pm tomorrow and a speedlab yellow S7 is all yours

I will send before seven because my brother will be on so right when I come back from school I'm going to send you the ticket and I will be expecting the s7 the next day but you can send anytime during the 20th
 
I sent you an FR sir,need you to accept it so i can send you the Ceramo Supra tomorrow(which is 21st for me).👍
 
I have trade openings starting on the 22nd! check my garage!
 
Updated OP with OCD cars. Openings Tonight!
 
I would like the ocd camaro,super bee and chevelle if you don't mind trading those cars between the 28th and 30th of september, I will offer cars or tickets
 
Choose 2 cars from my garage for these cars if they are 0/0

Plymouth Superbird - walnut metallic

Plymouth Cuda - Slate Gray Metallic
 
@mike the super bee is spoken for, the other two are still up for trade
@gearninga both of those cars are spoken for, my apologies.
 
@mike the super bee is spoken for, the other two are still up for trade
@gearninga both of those cars are spoken for, my apologies.

Okay sorry I didn't read so choose 2 cars or if you're interested in 0/0 cars take a look in my thread.
 
@gearninga Mike already had a trade set up for both of the cars you were looking at
 
both for lacking the knowledge how, and lack of usb thumb stick
 
I'd like yours:
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Starmist Blue
Honda S2000 LM Race Car Red

No idea of what I can send to you.
5 rare paints you don't have?
any standard car you don't have?
High priced premiums?
museum cards/horns?
 
@Duck I'll do both of those for Matte Blacks. I think 5 per is the going rate? I'll send on the 29th and 30th?
 
@Duck I'll do both of those for Matte Blacks. I think 5 per is the going rate? I'll send on the 29th and 30th?

I can't afford that. I can send you only one Matte Black + other rares you miss, or even Chromes if you like, but I haven't 5 chips of the same colour you are asking.

My proposal (just look at my mygt page to build other combinations):
1 Matte Black
1 Matte Light Blue (up to 4)
1 Matte Purple (up to 2)
1 Matte Gray
1 Matte Dark Gray
1 Matte Light Silver
1 Matte White
1 Maziora McKenley
1 Chamaleon Blue
1 Aurora Nuvola Iridescente or Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente

I've no scheduled paints sending, so 29 and 30 are good for me
 
i apologize for assuming, the only reason i was asking is i used my last one the other day :-(
so for the speed 12 how about 1 matte black, 1 matte dark gray, 1 matte gray, and 2 silver chromes
and for the red s2k lm race car how about 3 silver chromes, 1 matte dark silver, 1 matte silver
 
i apologize for assuming, the only reason i was asking is i used my last one the other day :-(
so for the speed 12 how about 1 matte black, 1 matte dark gray, 1 matte gray, and 2 silver chromes
and for the red s2k lm race car how about 3 silver chromes, 1 matte dark silver, 1 matte silver

OK, deal for the mix in PM for 29th and 30th ;)
 
Back