Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
That kills another "blue" one. Good news. Thanks for tasking it off the list. 👍 (I have a déjà vu. :lol:)

I have to move some standard cars to my replica account for build otherwise I could continue send you some more TVR's...If next week you still need TVR's, I'll show up again 👍

It's the least I can do for your hard work in photography in several threads here :sly:

I have to move some standard cars to my replica account for build otherwise I could continue send you some more TVR's...If next week you still need TVR's, I'll show up again 👍

It's the least I can do for your hard work in photography in several threads here :sly:

Did I wrote "tasking"? Fixed... "taking"...

Thanks for your kind appreciation. :)
I hope the last one will be covered by somebody. So the hunt can be closed. (All pending gifts are from reliable users. 👍)

Current OCD is easy to handle. Only GSX-R/4 Concept '01 will be on my wanted list as soon as I know which colours I already have...

Thanks for the offer. I can't seem to find many people that have that colour.

Really strange :guilty:

Tuscan Ash Green Metallic sent 👍

Mine OCD Suzuki is GSX-R/4 Black if needed.

Tell me if you need anything from this new OCD

Suzuki GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 Yellow is in my garage. ;)

It's me again :D

The updated OP (if done) will tell you what I need. :)

Tuscan Ash Green Metallic sent 👍

Mine OCD Suzuki is GSX-R/4 Black if needed.

Tuscan in Reflex Spice sent :)

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) has been delivered 👍

Holy c**p. 5 cars waited in my gift box. Your three cars plus Costas + mjs. Nice progress. Now I`ll cycle my 2 PS3 systems and see what I got there in terms of GSX/4... 👍 Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you need it but I have the GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 White?

Edit: Also I won't be asking for anything in return. You're welcome :D

Last edited:
Not sure if you need it but I have the GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 White?

Edit: Also I won't be asking for anything in return. You're welcome :D
Top Gear guys rock. Put you down for the WHITE! 👍

Metalic Blue Suzuki over here. :)
Diogooo please... :lol: If you have it 0/0/0, it`s welcome. Would you mid to send a FR to AAA-Ticket? Thank you, sir. 👍

I have the blue gsxr4
Diogo offered first, so I`ll let him send. Maybe you can cover me with that one if there is any trouble with the sending? 👍

Yellow comes from me,I'll give you a date soon.
I can count on you! 👍

Put black pending from me :)
Of course, mate! Your wish is my command. 👍

Sept 4 from R-Triple-Zeros,I'll check my main tonight aswell.
Check, at your convenience, is "R-Triple-Zero" the exact name? I may send an FR then. 👍

Summary:
I guess almost all cars are pending in one shot. 👍 Great work here from you, guys!!!

Only RED is missing...

About to send it now 👍 :)

Edit: Sent 👍
Faster than a German Police Porsche on the Autobahn. :)👍

I have the red in a green ticket. :dopey:

Edit: If you wouldn't mind , one of those will be free and for the other I would like this beauty , 0/0/0 if possible or if it isn't just un-tune , random colour.

Wanted: http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=616
I have to check first when I`m back home from work. Will get back to you later if nobody offers in the meantime...
Good to know it`s covered. 👍

Back