Mostly vintage Racing, Thursday Nights 7:30 CST (switching to Sunday 1pm CST)

• Thread starter hawkeyez
  • 159 comments
Canada
Canada
the-1st-hawkeyez
7:30pm for July and August. 9:30pm for the rest of the months.

We are normally just 3 racers but looking for more. Would be nice to find about 3-5 more drivers of similar skill level. (Not great but not too bad either)

We always try to match our performance points and tires. More often than not we just run the same cars to ensure it’s fairly close racing, and it usually is. We have had a lot of close races. Also if somebody has a bad wipeout we usually “throw up a caution” and let everyone sort of bunch up again. If it’s not the last couple laps and there’s a battle for 1st that is.

So yeah we try to race clean, take it somewhat serious but it’s all in good fun as well.

Any takers?

Last edited:
CST. Central Standard Time.

I’m just getting a bit tired of running a public room and having five drivers pop in running formula one cars while we are bombing around in 69 Camaros or the old 240z’s or skylines. You ask them to switch but they don’t. Know you can limit them but usually they just leave when you do. GT Legends used to have a class, that usually levelled the playing field automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
CST. Central Standard Time.

I’m just getting a bit tired of running a public room and having five drivers pop in running formula one cars while we are bombing around in 69 Camaros or the old 240z’s or skylines. You ask them to switch but they don’t. Know you can limit them but usually they just leave when you do. GT Legends used to have a class, that usually levelled the playing field automatically.

I’m interested if you have room. On a ps4. Screen name is Jbyrd71 on PSN. Thanks

Ran with these guys last Thursday... haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!! Absolute blast!!!
Yeah we do good unintentional lone spin outs. Top notch stuff. It’s funnier if you’re following us when we hit those oily patches. Haha

Last edited:
They weren’t done on purpose or for show hahaha. Note to self, don’t drive a totally stock old Alpine A110 around Laguna Seca. Ever. Might have to put racing soft tires on the back of that thing haha

Definitely down for some vintage racing. GTRs and VGTs just aint getting it done for me. Been trying to find some like minded folks in Mp without much luck.

PSN: EddieB454

Ok. We are actually going to try and move it to Sunday 1pm CST. I’ll add you. I’d like to try and get us all into a race sometime. if everybody shows up we could have like 7 guys.

just not today haha. Merry Christmas. Ill just post in here when we run, will be during this week a lot.

Sure, I’ll race tonight. We are moving it to Sunday afternoons because I usually don’t get online racing anymore until 9:40pm cst. Hoping to at least get a full room for the Sunday racing.
Online tonight at 9:40pm cst or 7:30pm cst?

can I still join?I‘ve always been looking for a classic car room,I've been hosting some too and faced the same problem with you:all the vgt or hyper car player joining and ruined the game.

can I still join?I‘ve always been looking for a classic car room,I've been hosting some too and faced the same problem with you:all the vgt or hyper car player joining and ruined the game.
Yep I’ll add you

Back