Mostly vintage Racing, Thursday Nights 7:30 CST (switching to Sunday 1pm CST)

• Thread starter hawkeyez
  • 159 comments
can I still join?I‘ve always been looking for a classic car room,I've been hosting some too and faced the same problem with you:all the vgt or hyper car player joining and ruined the game.
Just took a guess and PS friend added a Tenki-33 hopefully it was you haha

It’ll be live in 45 minutes at the latest. If you’re in London Ontario then 8:30pm. But if I get on earlier I’ll try to remember to say in here.

Thanks for having me guys! Those spec races were a blast. I'll have to figure out the headset thing as I've had other games have audio/mic come through my DS5 before but I couldn't hear anything here on GT7. Texting is all I have for now.

Looking forward to the next evening :cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks yeah i had a lot of fun was good to race with drummer again, he really got this whole thing started. First one to inquire about it haha

sunday 1pm I’ll be there.

Thanks for the racing this afternoon guys! Was a blast. That M3 on RA was real fun. Got into a bit of a flow state until the lap 6 incident :lol:
Sometimes that happens you just run good! I always make the mistake of racing myself, trying to beat my best lap time and wipe out lol

Sometimes that happens you just run good! I always make the mistake of racing myself, trying to beat my best lap time and wipe out lol
Exactly what happened. Same in the roadster too. Too much rear slippage under speed. Pantera combo was pretty smooth too

I’m just going to load up every Sunday, most of the time that will work for me. Nobody was on today so I did a race and shut down. Phantom you can add me, my username is below the big H in my profile thing.

Sorry guys I was away a couple times. Should be back in business for this weekend. And every other Sunday too.

Just add me. the-1st-hawkeyez

it’s pretty casual. I race competitive but I could careless I’d I win haha. If I bump into you, total accident and if I know I did I’ll wait up. We all try to do that. More of a hangout than anything. Haha

Ok well if accentgt shows up and some others on sundays we could be starting to have a pretty decent room going! Phantom we heard come on and joined our party but we couldn’t hear him last time, only crackling like a mic unplugging and plugging back in.

Hi hawkeyez if the league gets back to life I'm interesting in joining and race old cars around.
I'll be out for work for a month and back on the last weekend of May. I'll shoot a message to see if there are ways to make it happen!

I try to be on every Sunday at 1pm CST. I missed one after a snowmobile trip got back late. Been dead ever since lol

Won’t be starting my room lobby u til 1:30 or 2:00 this Sunday, I’ll be trying out in another league and it’s an hour long race. Just incase the regulars like darkspeed see this.

Back