• 38 comments
Italy
Naples
Ronin387GT
Ronin387
Senzatitolo-2.jpg

Welcome to my GT5's Photostream Gallery

Last edited:
Nice to see you start a gallery. 👍 Seems a bit late in the life of GT5, but it's always to have new peeps around here. I've seen you around ofn Flickr and noticed you've fav'd many of my works. Nice to know you like my photo's, it's very much appreciated. :cheers:

Now to the shots...

I agree with Jamie the first one is nice, I like the cold hues. 👍
The second one is not bad too, the light is the back is good it make sit seem a bit like warm smoggy haze. 👍

And your gallery banner isn't too shabby either, very clean modern and light. 👍

Nice to know you made a gallery for Gran Turismo after making some amazing pictures for Forza. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. 👍

Tnx ninja :) I started taking pictures with GT5, then with FM4 and now I'm back to doing retouching with GT5 ..... now just waiting for GT6

Nice to see you start a gallery. 👍 Seems a bit late in the life of GT5, but it's always to have new peeps around here. I've seen you around ofn Flickr and noticed you've fav'd many of my works. Nice to know you like my photo's, it's very much appreciated. :cheers:

Now to the shots...

I agree with Jamie the first one is nice, I like the cold hues. 👍
The second one is not bad too, the light is the back is good it make sit seem a bit like warm smoggy haze. 👍

And your gallery banner isn't too shabby either, very clean modern and light. 👍

GPR Thank you very much, I love your photos, they are very inspiring!
Thank you very much for the positive criticism! is true even if GT5 is now gone .... it is always nice to post photos with the cool graphics .... now wait GT6

thanks again ...

Last edited:
That's great to see you here mate !
I love watch your work on flickr, often a beautiful light and some heavy edit work for great result.
Will wait for your creations with GT6 👍 :cheers:

Excellent work mate 👍 The F1 shot is very impressive with all these lights and flares. The HPA shots, especially the first one have a very reallistic feeling 👍 The Stratos set is excellent but the shot 3 is awesome, love the work on the dirt and the smoke 👍

Good work you've submitted here man - I'm in favour with how you interlaced the hues and radial effects in the framing and underlined contrast of the shadings in foreground and background, and the sideskid movement of the car in the last picture is also worth for positive appreciation.

Over the earlier serials of pictures I can appreciate the atmosphere imbued with warmth of lighting and use of intense flare in the lens in the first #2 set - while in the next pair of two TT shots yielded with more somber and unruffled vibration as a whole.

And with regard to the one of Ferrari F1 it sort of looked like someone else's work in which he mingled with mild tonings and foggy photic effects. :)

Epic start to your gallery! 👍

I really, really, really like the last two Mercedes shots. :)

I agree the last teo Merc shots are quite nice. I like the softness and colours. Glows might be a little overdone for my taste but still pretty nice overall. 👍

These last four shot are all splendid mate !
The two GT ones have some very great angles and the edit work in the first one give it a very good atmosphere. Perfect moment for the first Merc' shot, great idea, and perfect realisation 👍
And the last one has a very great composition and a beautiful light.

Good grief... I looked at your first update and thought. Well these are really quite good, but not really that interesting...

And then I looked at your 2nd set, and I changed my mind. :embarrassed:

And each set you release is just getting better and better every time. Well done, and please keep up the good work. :D 👍

Like Skython said MPL, you just keep getting better and better with every set. The Citroen and Merc shots are unique and eye-candy material. But The Dark side, my God, steals the show :crazy:, fantasatic! 👍

Back