MRC - Mulsanne Race Club - Shut

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 72 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I couldn't make it :(, every time I tried to join the room I got the message, 'cannot join as your network is incompatible with the room owner'. I've never experienced this before in your room though :(

I'll have to drop out of TOCA if this continues!

I'll re set my cache and internet ahead of my Truck Series tomorrow.

This looks like my kind of thing 👍

Fridays are good for me because its the Mrs and I's 'singles night' whereby we just completely do our own thing :cool:

I tend to get nearly drunk and play the hell out of my PS3 while she watches some soppy chick-flick dvd :lol:

Won't be in this week because I don't have the car, but I'll enter when the car used is one I have :D

Decent pilot races guys, R8 was a bit tricky maybe. Next week the Alfa Zagato, details to follow.

Good fun, but I like race 1 better then race 2.:P

If anyone needs some convincing to get the Zagato, then read this.;)

Does anyone have a spare Zagato? Bob's stupid enough to drive into the wall at Monaco, and I don't have the patience to do that race, nor pay 10 million for something I'm only using for a single event...

Does anyone have a spare Zagato? Bob's stupid enough to drive into the wall at Monaco, and I don't have the patience to do that race, nor pay 10 million for something I'm only using for a single event...
Can't be traded unfortunetly, either guide bob along from car view and don't tell him to overtake near the chicane or try get the 1965(?) birthday ticket

I won myself a new TZ2 today so I'm sorted for this Friday. The B-Spec Historical's difficulty is overhyped in my opinion, I won it with my first attempt.

Better late than never...

WEEK 2 - TROFEO ROMEO!!! ALFA AT THE EIGER!!!

THE CAR: Week 2 is for the 4 wheeled fun machine the
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65!!!

ahrweilertownsquare4.jpg

NO EXTRA PARTS ARE PERMITTED FOR THIS CAR!!!
We shall run in the following spec:

177hp
Sports Hard Tyres.

THE TRACK: Eiger Nordwand Short Track - 3 x 15 lap races - Pit Stop MANDATORY in race 2, optional in Race 3

Last edited:
I'll see if I can make it, I can't say I'll be competitive though. 0 practice and 0 setup :lol:
Lets hope it'll let me into the room this time!

Hey, I had zero practice with the R8 last week and I still came 2nd and 1st. :)

Just focus on not making mistakes and you should place well.

I'll see if I can make it, I can't say I'll be competitive though. 0 practice and 0 setup :lol:
Lets hope it'll let me into the room this time!

Same as me last week where I got first and second, and this week too.:lol:

Was really hoping to join you tonight... but seriously delayed at work & won't be home until 7.30 at the earliest. Well peeved as i adore the alfa:ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back