Multiple tickets up for grabs AGAIN!

• Thread starter Delta795
  • 21 comments
United States
Kansas City, Missouri
Delta795
I have the following the following tickets for trade and can start trading after reset tonight. I primarily interested in the cars listed below in stock form NO UPGRADES, but I don't care if they are not 0/0. I will entertain other offers but not paint chips / or museum card please.

Tickets available:
Lvl 3
Lvl 18
Lvl 20
Lvl 22
Lvl 23
Lvl 24
Nascar

Cars Wanted:
Dodge SRT4 ’03
Eagle Talon Esi ’97
Lotus Motor Sport Elise ’99
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) ’00

Opera Performance S2000 ’04
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe ’04
Spyker C8 Laviolette ’01
TVR T350C ’03

Schedule: Porta555 Elise & MNP III for lvl 24 1/13 after resettix sent waiting on car
Pending RZRX7 lvl 22 for Opera performance s2000

Please respond in this thread as my inbox fills quickly and Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:
Send a fr to my nick and I'll send the dead Dutch car brand Spyker.
I have both colors, do you have a favorite?

A level 3 would be good.

👍

Send a fr to my nick and I'll send the dead Dutch car brand Spyker.
I have both colors, do you have a favorite?

A level 3 would be good.

👍

Deal, send me a FR and I'll trade tomorrow after reset?

Opera performance s2000 04 0/0/0 for L22 and Pontiac GTO Coupe 04 for Nascar ticket.

Pontiac GTO in Yellow jacket 0/25091km/0 or in Cosmos Purple metallic 0/16520km/0

hi delta could i have the level 23 again or has it gone ?

i have some green car tickets and a lot of credits & dlc paint :) are there any premiums you want?

Last edited:
I have the dodge SRT4 but cannot trade until Saturday 21st if thats good for you we have a deal any ticket you have left would be good.

Eagle Talon Esi ’97 for Lvl 23 ticket What do you say?

I have the dodge SRT4 but cannot trade until Saturday 21st if thats good for you we have a deal any ticket you have left would be good.

Sounds good to me send FR with trade and date and we can trade on 21st.

hi delta could i have the level 23 again or has it gone ?

i have some green car tickets and a lot of credits & dlc paint :) are there any premiums you want?

What tickets do you have? I kno we've traded before so we can working something out.

What tickets do you have? I kno we've traded before so we can working something out.

i have no tickets right now but i can but you any tradeable premium and i have all dlc paints including polarized and chromes. i can also send 5 transmission kits at the same time (or whichever 5 parts you want)

i have a few 0/0/0 but mostly prize cars like F40 and Veyron

also anything tradeable from the OCD

let me know thanks :)

edit: anyone know how long 750 game days is approx. How do i knoe what one game day is? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back