Muscle car trading thread

• Thread starter SpikeyLEE
  • 69 comments
So do you have the white cuda I'm liking for? If you do send me a fr Spikey_LEE and I'll send the 350r

I have spinnaker white and Snow White . Let me know which one you would like and I'll send for free in a day or so . Send fFR's to AWOL_08 and AWOL_000__

AWOL 08
I have spinnaker white and Snow White . Let me know which one you would like and I'll send for free in a day or so . Send fFR's to AWOL_08 and AWOL_000__

Thanks man, are they under 7,000 miles?

Currently looking for this car in this exact color:
Screenshot_2013-07-04-16-16-33_zpsdd79c5e5.png

it's not the A/C cobra S/C '66. It's a SHELBY cobra 427 '66 but it's standard and it has a roof and has stripes. Looking for anyone who has it and is willing to trade.

I've got the exact car you're looking for in 0/0/0 condition. Send a fr to sammy369n and I'll donate it no problem :)👍 Btw the standard version with the soft top is classed as an AC car in the game rather than a Shelby whereas the premium version without the roof is classed as a Shelby ;)

Sammy369
I've got the exact car you're looking for in 0/0/0 condition. Send a fr to sammy369n and I'll donate it no problem :)👍 Btw the standard version with the soft top is classed as an AC car in the game rather than a Shelby whereas the premium version without the roof is classed as a Shelby ;)

There's a rarer version that's standard also called the shelby and there's a standard that and AC both have roofs so there's A premuim shelby cobra without AND a standard shelby cobra with roof also and AC with roof. So there's 3 different cobras in this game, the one I'm talking about is rarely seen so not a lot of people know about it, the standard SHELBY cobra with roof. But I have one. I'm just looking for another black one with gold stripes. The one you have is it black with gold stripes? If so, thanks in advance for donating it.

There's a rarer version that's standard also called the shelby and there's a standard that and AC both have roofs so there's A premuim shelby cobra without AND a standard shelby cobra with roof also and AC with roof. So there's 3 different cobras in this game, the one I'm talking about is rarely seen so not a lot of people know about it, the standard SHELBY cobra with roof. But I have one. I'm just looking for another black one with gold stripes. The one you have is it black with gold stripes? If so, thanks in advance for donating it.

Yeah the one I have is in the gold and black scheme and it's listed as an AC car. As far as I'm aware the only "Shelby's" in standard form in the game are the GT350R and the series one supercharged and that's it. All the standard versions of the cobra are listed under AC cars whilst the premium version of the cobra and the dlc chrome line cobra are listed under Shelby. Also double checked on Gtdata & GTwiki just to make sure and they say the same thing ;)

Sammy369
Yeah the one I have is in the gold and black scheme and it's listed as an AC car. As far as I'm aware the only "Shelby's" in standard form in the game are the GT350R and the series one supercharged and that's it. All the standard versions of the cobra are listed under AC cars whilst the premium version of the cobra and the dlc chrome line cobra are listed under Shelby. Also double checked on Gtdata & GTwiki just to make sure and they say the same thing ;)

Well than the one I'm looking for might be an AC than, sorry. But I know that there is a shelby cobra that looks exactly like the AC with top and is standard because I have it. Here's a pic to prove I'm not lying:
20130705_155652_zps27cb9968.jpg

And here's the AC, they look exactly alike except one is a shelby and one is an AC:
20130705_155734_zps87e1f3f6.jpg

The shelby version is extremely rare, I only know 3 other people who have it besides myself and no one usually believes me when I say it exists until I pull it out lol. That's how uncommon it is I guess.
But anyways I would love to trade for the cobra you have thats black with gold stripes. So please send me a fr: Spikey_LEE so we can talk about this some more.

could i grab these Dodge charger 440 r/t '70 and a chevelle in any colour off you if possible please mate what do you want in retur

dannyvlt93
could i grab these Dodge charger 440 r/t '70 and a chevelle in any colour off you if possible please mate what do you want in retur

5 silver chrome paints should do ;)

Someone wants to trade me a green cuda in exchange for a white cuda? I dont like the color of my cuda but we cant change it... Thanks

Every car is still available ! Raph I got you for that green cuda for free and anyone have a light blue chevelle or black with red stripes, or red with black stripes.

Also Danny i also will send the charger to you for free in a couple days.

Sorry for double post

Every car is still available ! Raph I got you for that green cuda for free and anyone have a light blue chevelle or black with red stripes, or red with black stripes.

If i unterstand i dont need to send you back my white cuda? Perfect, thanks! :)

amh1499
what do you want for it

Um do you have a tor-red, coral tuquoise metallic, rallye red, glacial blue metallic or curious yellow cuda?
Or a mistly turquoise or cranberry red chevelle?

Um do you have a tor-red, coral tuquoise metallic, rallye red, glacial blue metallic or curious yellow cuda?
Or a mistly turquoise or cranberry red chevelle?

i think so, i wont be able to check for a while though. i know for sure i have both of the cars, just not sure about the colors. ill be able to trade on saturday.

Back