Museum Cards Wanted for Paints, horns, gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thugdevotion
Thanks..check my sig before you send cause im getting cards from other people as well.

As i said above im getting cards from other people also so check my sig and send what you can.

Ok sure, no problem. 👍

Thanks..check my sig before you send cause im getting cards from other people as well.

Oops, hope I didn't send you and doubles...👎 From next time I will check against your sig.👍
yeah you sent 2 than i didnt need..but its all good..sent you a full inbox if you can empty it now i will send you another full inbox.

Hi there.

Just add me and will send these MC´s for free today and tomorrow:

Mercedes: 93, 147, 149, 150
Mitsubishi: 3

(Tomorrow):

Mitsubishi: 25, 31, 32, 34, 38.

:cheers:

Hi
Mitsubishi: 25, 31, 32, 34, 38 sent!👍

Hi
Mitsubishi: 25, 31, 32, 34, 38 sent!👍
Thanks..I had finish Mitsubishi already so it's all doubles but i appreciate it anyway..👍

Thanks teecro its much appreciated.👍

jvr
Hi Thug,
Nissan: 108, 146, 147, 151, 166
sent!
Thanks bro..you and Foghorn are tied for the tickets so I'll send you both 2 tickets each..1 each tonight and 1 each tomorrow...let me know what you want.

If you send me a FR I can send you Volkswagen 20 when I get home from work tonight
Thanks..Just got home updating now..will send fr after..what would you like paint, horns or gears.

thugdevotion
Thanks bro..you and Foghorn are tied for the tickets so I'll send you both 2 tickets each..1 each tonight and 1 each tomorrow...let me know what you want.

Really? Thanks a lot once again, my friend! Much appreciated
BD tickets 81 and 82 would be nice for me
Cheers

jvr
Really? Thanks a lot once again, my friend! Much appreciated
BD tickets 81 and 82 would be nice for me
Cheers
81 ticket sent. 👍

Volkswagen 20 sent

Congrats on completing the set!
Thanks a lot im now at 100%

Marvellous, I like bonuses :)

I'll take x2 1000 tickets please, cheers.
1000 ticket sent.👍

will send again when I get home from work later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back