• Thread starter TAG22
  • 37 comments
Audi completed.

My mission ends here. Why?
I`m disappointed. Why?

Hello i've all museum card...i search 3 colours:
Zypressengrun Pearl Opel
Terracotta Metallic Toyota
Beige Metallic Metallic Volvo if you have send me a message (sorry for my english ;) )

Not answering on this is a fail. 👎
(Even if done per PM it should mentioned in thread. Looks very ignorant IMAO.)

That`s all you`re saying here? Well, not much, huh?

Last but not least. I asked you for one (1) museum card in return because it was missing in my complete set. And? Nothing. I guess my help is not appreciated, so it ends here.
macaquinho%2520deprimido%5B1%5D.jpg

Good luck.

Last edited:
Audi completed.

My mission ends here. Why?
I`m disappointed. Why?

Not answering on this is a fail. 👎
(Even if done per PM it should mentioned in thread. Looks very ignorant IMAO.)

That`s all you`re saying here? Well, not much, huh?

Last but not least. I asked you for one (1) museum card in return because it was missing in my complete set. And? Nothing. I guess my help is not appreciated, so it ends here.
macaquinho%2520deprimido%5B1%5D.jpg

Good luck.

I'm sorry you feel that way i'm only doing this because I like collecting all the museum cards because there informative about every manufacturer. I don't play this game that much because I have other important issues in my life If there was a function to delete duplicate cards in this game I would have not posted this thread up because I just don't have the time to be doing this. I hope I've made this clear for you and everyone else and If I made anyone mad I'm sorry I just can't deal with this right now.

Can a mod lock this thread please? I've decided not to complete the rest of my card collection.

Last edited:
Back