Museumcards B-Spec Prize Race - Win a car/ticket or paints/horns/gear! 50% winner!

4th Race Course?

• Indy GTs

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Grand Valley Nascar

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Special Stage Route 5 Sport

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
So 5 sets of gear? Sorry, I'm having a slow day....Just like Sallinen!

well I see only 4 sets so far, but since Sallinen was the Big Champion of our race series, let´s just meet tomorrow and I will send you a bunch while you are online so you can empty your box.

I have these sets on my second account:
helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral or Scorpion.

and I will fill you up with everything you need from these sets. ;)

well I see only 4 sets so far, but since Sallinen was the Big Champion of our race series, let´s just meet tomorrow and I will send you a bunch while you are online so you can empty your box.

I have these sets on my second account:
helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral or Scorpion.

and I will fill you up with everything you need from these sets. ;)

Oh dude, that is just legen....wait for it, dary! :D:D:D

I've got an idea to add onto these races, which would've been good to implement before all these races start, but, it's a bit late now.

I may do something like this down the track to get my museum cards as well

I'm 100% horns as well so if anyone is collecting them on here you could send them my Horns?? Paints please just send random weird ones... Thanks again Dr.

you are all welcome! :)

when taz is collecting horns, he can have 10 because I think Monatsende has also already 100%. when he doesn´t want the horns, carchris can have them all. ;)

@carchris
Bring on your mc-prize races! 👍

once again many thanks for the entertainment!

i am not collecting horns so please forward to someone who is.

👍

Sorry for checking that late. I am deep in LA Noire atm. I can`t believe it. Damn Ludwig, the old man. :lol:

Thanks, carchris. I never thought on winning this event - even not with Ludwig.

I sent a PSN-PM to you, Dr.
I go for Academy Cars 370Z if you have some colours available. ;)

If you have DeuceOfClub on your FL you can send him horns # 160,175,181,183,194. Otherwise I donate them to 5 of your cars - or carchris :sly:.

Thanks for this great thread. (Your cards are coming now 5/day, started today with 2.)

Back