My Ocd for paints or cars!

0/0/0 Chrome 008 Triumph parked in your gifts.:D
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I've sent you two? You sure ?
Or you wanted two? Not sure to understand, if you remember I was looking to trade you paints and you proposed instead two OCD cars Vs one glitch car, instead of paints.

I know , but I had already seen on your thread , but you also posted here so I though you had sent me 2 by mistake! :lol:

0/0/0 Chrome 008 Triumph parked in your gifts.:D
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Thank you very much! :)

Here mate do you want to take tick of that in the OP. No car has turned up.:(
/12 - christara321 - Elise Sport 190 '98 - Azure Blue Metalic✔
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Here mate do you want to take tick of that in the OP. No car has turned up.:(

I sent you the PM , where I made a theory of why you did not received your car... in case it is true , then I will try to get some help from my friend to send you his car! :)

Sorry! :dunce:

Re-sent!

Massive thankyou,s Sir sat there nice an proud in my garage alongside its others buddys.:cheers:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Hi, buddy. Will add you on PSN tonight. I'm interested in these:

PDI Racing Kart 100 in silver
FT-86 Concept '09 in black
Jaguar XFR '10 - Black Metalic
Amuse R1 - Sebring Silver Metalic
Rally Base Car ticket

I can offer 10 paints per car. Random Mattes, Color Shifts & Chromes.

Trade? 👍

Still interested on these, buddy?

/12 - christara321 - Elise Sport 190 '98 - Azure Blue Metalic
/12 - christara321 - Elise'00 - Ice Blue Metalic
/12 - christara321 -111S '03 - Nightfall Blue Metalic
/12 - christara321 - Esprit V8 GT '98 - Lotus Racing Green Metalic

I will send other Lotus Esprti tomorrow!

Oh mate do you want to go look at what you just sent.:(
Are you not following any lists you have.
It will be easier for me to just look elsewhere and try and find them again.
Saves me a lot of hassle I don,t need?

christara321
tronrider345
christara321

i sent it in hurry , lets do this, im having probls with parents/ps3, i will hold them and send when i can. i was going to send you and starlight a pm anyway.

No mate you can do whats in thread and answer in thread not PMs please.
Told you just keep all whats sent and you now have three trades days that you don,t need to to send anything to me.:(
Finished mate.

Like I say don,t worry about it am not. I just now have to go search for three cars that were pending to me.
All done and dusted.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
ok, i will answer here anyway:

ok,so you prefer to search for cars again than just wait for mines? i mean they are still assured for you and starlight.

ok, i will answer here anyway:

ok,so you prefer to search for cars again than just wait for mines? i mean they are still assured for you and starlight.

Exactly mate you have read it right.👍
Just deleted you to make room for some one else.:D
No point waiting around for the next mess up you going to make.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Wow. It is customary to send what and when you say you will. Sorry Chris on bad luck.

I will put it into perspective for you.

I have three accounts and in one day I send out possibly more than 50 suits to two accounts what I have been sending too in the past few days.
Jedikeeper and scarey1969

I then send out two cars per day. Busy schedule. You only need to look at the rep thread or ask around you,ll find the people who I send too.:D
Also I send out 10 paints that go from two of them accounts, Plus 10 horns what are getting sent also.

Now when it comes to the car or ticket thats your most important send of the day, Since you can only send one a day. Make a mistake then you rectify it but make it twice well am just wasting time on you?

You have a car that in the first instance you made a mess of by saying you sent the car then you had to resend. Eventually got here then you sent me a car tonight which was totally nothing I asked for.

Thats why I do not hold out any hope of the other two cars plus a replcement of the wrong you have sent tonight. So thats 3 cars in total still owing
So its easier for me to go and look for the cars elsewhere?
My time is done here in this thread. :cheers:

Wow. It is customary to send what and when you say you will. Sorry Chris on bad luck.
No worrys mate it happens but its easier for me to move on than wait around on the hope I may get the correct items.:)
No hard feelings here, Chat soon bye for now.:)

I couldnt avoid the elise mistake , on the esprit , i was in a hurry so i send you one randomly (yes,that was my fault)

I couldnt avoid the elise mistake , on the esprit , i was in a hurry so i send you one randomly (yes,that was my fault)

No worrys mate forget about it, Just accept the gifts you have had and enjoy them.
No hard feelings what is done is done. Crap happens, No worrys.:D
Its just easier for me to move on and try elsewhere.👍
Gives you three extra days that you can then sort your other trades out.

i just dont want to have negative/neutral reputation. :'(

Sorry for that. But nothing I can about that, I think it maybe advisable to carry out rest of your trades to build back up what reputation you had.
That way I may come back one day and get some cars of you, But for now its best if I move along then I don,t get annoyed.:)

@tronrider. I am interested in the Racing Green Metallic Lotus 111R if it is {Standard} and also 0/0/0 condition. I will give any Ticket in the game for it, or any of the cars that I have at my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account. I have a nice selection of rare cars that are 0/0/0.
Let me know if interested, and on which day you'd be able to trade.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back