My own little wishlist

• Thread starter NEPALII
  • 0 comments
Portugal
Portugal
NEPALII
MIGHTYNEPALII
Decided to come up with little things that I think would make GT7 better for me. I'm not making this about new cars, or tracks or credits complaint or whatever. I'm just purely focusing on driving experience and realism. I'm curious what everyone else also thinks.

1) Add a dashboard view. If anyone has played ACC then you know what I'm talking about. I don't like cockpit view specially in GT7 with all the wobble and the camera sits too low. I'm forced to use hood view, which is fine, but I prefer the dashboard view on ACC and I would love to see the same type of dashboard view available on GT7.

2) More consistent and better physics. Some cars drive great, some drive okay, and some are an absolute nightmare and feel so wrong. Off the top of my head, most GT3 cars are so unrealistic at how snappy they are. Many FR cars as well are feeling off and this is something I have noticed many people complain as well. Additionally, ABS Default has almost ruined braking for me, because it's so intrusive and there is no way ABS is like this in real life. I'm much faster with it, it's much easier and I use it because I have to. ABS Weak feels great, makes you work ward to get the braking just right. Additionally, cars should be sliding more in mid corners and gripping more on the exit of the corners generally. The GT3 cars are a perfect example exposing the flaws in the tires. In ACC, we are all forced to use TC because the tires instantly lose grip as they should if you accelerate without TC while in GT7, they first give you grip and then lose grip. It's completely wrong and this way you are actually better off not using TC at all in GT3 cars which is not realistic. Aerodynamics seem okay and I love the weight shifting on the road cars, I think PD nailed it here. Overall, it's a good physics package, better than I was anticipating but it could be further improved in my opinion. Sadly, I doubt PD will ever change the physics. 😢

3) Allow manual pit stops. Don't like just entering into the pits full speed and let the AI take over the car on the pits. I would like PD to force us to slow down properly into the pit speed limit manually, make us turn on the pit limiter and allow us to drive the cars in and out of the pits.

Can't really think of anything else off the top of my head. I believe 1 and 3 shouldn't be too difficult to implement. 2 is a whole other different beast to improve and it will always be a point of discussion but I just thought I would share my view on it.

Back