My trading thread (wanting paints and dlc paints and stock wheeglitch

• Thread starter mjm_98
  • 102 comments
@mjm_98

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE GT ACADEMY GT-R AND 370Z PLEASE MESSAGE ME NOW!!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU MANY GOLD/SILVER CHROMES + ANY OCD CARS YOU WANTTTT!!!!!!

If your Eagle Talon has less then 10k miles, I will send 5 of the gsx/r paints, and the dlc painted Ft 86 concept II for it.

@mjm_98

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE GT ACADEMY GT-R AND 370Z PLEASE MESSAGE ME NOW!!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU MANY GOLD/SILVER CHROMES + ANY OCD CARS YOU WANTTTT!!!!!!

No need to SHOUT . Caps lock not necessary fella.

Sent one each of the following:

GSX-R/4 Dark Gray
Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red

Are you after multiples of the paints you're after as I can help you out with a few of those as well......add me I will try and get on tonight otherwise will be tomorrow night (Oz time) I do have a wish list from your garage but will wait and see how many paints you need.

Sent one each of the following:

Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo White
Suzuka Grau metallic

That's all I've got on your list.

GSX-R/4 - Black
" Silver Metallic
" Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Hibiscus Red Pearl all sent tonight

Last edited:
I was going to send you 5 for free, but it looks like you got all the ones that I know I had except for maybe the gsxr yellow

I've sent you both frs and have updated op multiple times

Yeah paints that I suspend and put up again is because I'm collecting and using ones I like

GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
and 2 Hibiscus red pearl sent

If the dlc amuse is under 10k miles then I will send a dlc painted car for it after reset.

I'm now confused
Who am I sending fr to
And who do I still need to send cars etc

Fr's were eddie_blackadder and Lord_Percy01...sorry if I caused any confusion, it's hard enough for me keeping up with myself. :D I will add you from my other 2 game saves as well if that's ok and clarify which when trading. The 5 paints came from a combination of two a/c's last night.

I'd love the Camaro SS in chrome if thats ok

I hope youre ok with the one it's already painted in as I don't have dlc paints to rectify (obtained through previous testing)

Are you ok that I might not be able to send till the 11th if flybynighters car is correct

You might get tomorrow

Just about to update op with another special that I am willing to let go (it's a beauty )

I got
Hibiscus red pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic

I usually do 15 paints for 2 (0/0/0) cars.
I have 5 paints currently available. 10 next reset(Apr 10)
Theres no limit, if you want 40 of them, just ask 👍

I haven't looked at my main account yet, I probably have a few GSX-R colors too.
PSN tur1smo2022

/edit
I also have
Gran Turismo White
GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
👍

Last edited:
Will have the BMW Series 1 for you saturday evening (if you can wait that long), no colour for you yet. Will let you know as soon as I can so you can choose th wheel colour....not sure what my 'name your price' price is yet, that could be anything

Well it was the glitch from a few patches ago where you could paint the stock wheels that you can't now

Back