Mysterious Tokyo scape, caught in main menu but not present in the scapes section

Italy
Modena
attackment
Between races I love to relax and admire the random scapes or news in the main menu.
Today I noticed this scape in Asakusa, Tokyo, with a nice view of the Tokyo Sky Tree. :)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171203140012.jpg

I did not remember this location in the scapes section, so I quickly pressed the triangle button, but the game simply brought me to the main scapes selection, instead of opening the location as usual.
I wonder if this scape is part of the latest update and for some reason it is not yet accessible. :confused:

EDIT: I have found another mysterious scape, but this time the game do not show "press triangle button" on the right side of the screen. :confused:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171203173314.jpg

It is the famous Nakamise Shopping Street, between Kaminarimon and Hozomon (two locations accesible in scapes), leading to Senso-ji, in Asakusa.

20171203173620.jpg

Last edited:
It's clearly Japan, however, when filtering the list by location this particular scape is nowhere to be found.
It's possible this location hasn't been released yet, or, it's not listed when using the search filter. One way to find out would be to go to "All Spots" and scroll down the entire list without any filter criteria active. I'm not doing that! There's too many spots to go trough! :D

It's clearly Japan, however, when filtering the list by location this particular scape is nowhere to be found.
It's possible this location hasn't been released yet, or, it's not listed when using the search filter. One way to find out would be to go to "All Spots" and scroll down the entire list without any filter criteria active. I'm not doing that! There's too many spots to go trough! :D

Here is the exact position:
https://www.google.it/maps/@35.7116...4!1sN0vXCvoj-3biTAiASeqtuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Schermata 2017-12-03 alle 16.10.26.png

I have searched in the game with different criteria, but have not found this scape. :(

Last edited:
Back