PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,961 comments
Hey mr praiano, quick question: So i've been seeing some testing on different wheels. Size, rims wide v normal, offset wide v normal.
I keep seeing that the only real difference is a small PP gain from going up in wheel size, but rim width? No difference. Offset? No difference. In PP or in real life performance in the testing i've seen and what testing i've done anyway.

Also, the really curious one: WIDE BODY. Why? Seems every car you build you have wide body on. Wide body increases drag so decreases top speed but just barely.

Is this indeed just cosmetic or do you know something that no one else knows?

*Love the patreon btw. you guys got it more and more organized and easy to use. To all who are on the fence? It's so worth 5 fn dollars a month bro.
When you install the wide body option only , it's a lost of PP due to increase aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of the vehicle ... i suppose.
Offset add more grip because the larger width of the car allow more weight transfer on the side = + rotational G (Grip)... i suppose.
Wide rims don't seems to do a lot of things.
Rims size and height of the tire give differents results. Sometime a low tires give more PP , sometime the higher tire with small rim give more PP......

Back