Mystery July Car Pack

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 340 comments
Is it wrong that I'm enjoying the BMW Isetta the most out of this pack? Racing 24 stock Isettas in Free Play is so much fun. I hope the Isetta returns in Forza Horizon 3. :D

Now all they need to do is add the Zündapp Janus, and my life will be complete.

Had a quick spin in Little and Large. The truck is actually quite a tidy handler around Catalunya and doesn't really oversteer a lot.

The bubble car around the TG track was hilarious as I twice almost tipped it over. I love it.

The last dlc pack will either be in August or September, that's been the usual thing for almost every Forza title since FM4. Forza Horizon 1 was the only exception.

In the news about this pack, they confirmed there's more to arrive in the upcoming months. While nobody knows how far that means after FH3's launch, it at least means September will see something FM6-related.

Seeing how they posted this:

Forza fans will be seeing additional changes coming to the game, including in next month’s content update in August. Look for more details on the Forza Racing Championship soon and for details on future content updates in the weeks and months to come.

with the July pack, I'm guessing there's something coming at least for August alongside the content update.

Back