• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 69 comments

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
Okay, so it's time for a new track in the Fun Racers Club . This time we'll be hitting the Nürburgring GP/D track.

As always, everyone is welcome - especially newer drivers. Driving aids are allowed.

We are going to be running a short series consisting of 5 laps around the Nürburgring GP/D on Monday June 20th & Monday June 27th at 9:00pm UK/Ireland Time

The race will be held in my lounge, so add me if you haven't done so already. My PSN handle is RDAardvark, and please write "Fun Racers" in the subject.
Please do NOT join the room before 9pm, as this might cause problems in the setup. And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 9pm UK time. All you need to do is choose the color and tyres, but I recommend you stay off the comfort softs!

There will be no points awarded.

Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible. But don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Chatter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset.

Please post below if you are interested, even if you are already a member of the club, and/or have raced before. A few is good, but the more the merrier.

See Ya On The Track!

Fun Racers Club

Join the Fun Racers, for a relaxed racing experience

Fun Racers: Monday June 20th

Car: ???

01. RDAardvark
02. Eidolon_600
03. 250 GTO/CSSDK
04. McKiernan
05. Damon Hill/TurambarMakart
06. despawn
07. jackargent
08. miata_1
09. Otsdarva
10. noears/ste_2o3
11. Mushy_Peaz_
12. Jhodas
13. DCerinza/DiegoC1980

Fun Racers: Monday June 27th

Car: ???

01. RDAardvark
02. Eidolon_600
03. 250 GTO/CSSDK
04. McKiernan
05. Damon Hill/TurambarMakart
06. despawn
07. jackargent
08. wat3rm370n
09. Otsdarva
10. noears/ste_2o3
11. Mushy_Peaz_
12. Jhodas

Last edited:
Go on then add me for both. I'll see if I can drive in the same timezone as the rest of you this time.

I wouldn't worry about having a max of 16 as not everyone turns up or can't make it at the last minute....

Go on then add me for both. I'll see if I can drive in the same timezone as the rest of you this time.

Hey Jack, glad to have you onboard. Sorry for the confusion over comfort softs last night - We ran two races where I was on comfort softs and found it was like driving on ice.

I wouldn't worry about having a max of 16 as not everyone turns up or can't make it at the last minute....

I'm still amazed at how far round the globe we reach - Last night there were three union flags up there but every other flag was different so we must have had about 10 different nationalities. Brilliant.

Put miata_1 down for the 20th
and wat3rm370n down for the 27th

Put me up for both, time I started getting back into the races. Wipers on, fellas.

All added. Really looking forward to this!

And we all know that red cars with their wipers on are the fastest of the lot, even if they are on comfort softs.

Watching the replays from last night I realised I was using the wipers. And the car was red. How come I didn't win all races? Feeling left out.

Watching the replays from last night I realised I was using the wipers. And the car was red. How come I didn't win all races? Feeling left out.

Ah, but you were FAST. It's just that McKiernan cursed the session last night so that for every one mistake he made, we all had to make three.

Put me down for both if theres enough space.

psn ste_2o3 thats the letter o not a zero in 2o3.

Welcome aboard noears! Good to have you HEAR! Sorry, I'll get me coat.

elginge
Ah, but you were FAST. It's just that McKiernan cursed the session last night so that for every one mistake he made, we all had to make three.

Hahaha, explains a lot! :lol:

Because all the cars were red, and the restrictions were set to boost off for wipers... in order to make the race more fair.

I'm still amazed at how far round the globe we reach - Last night there were three union flags up there but every other flag was different so we must have had about 10 different nationalities. Brilliant.

I love the fact that there are people all over the world sitting in their lounges/bedrooms/toilets(?)...racing together...mind blowing...btw...individually welcoming each new entrant...quality hostmanship and mega bumpage material..👍

I love this track and I know Watermelon does too (tee hee!).

Hey! I didn't notice this before! :P
I don't love this track, to be honest, if you must know. :(
Though I prefer it over Indy Road Course... which actually makes me ill... literally.
(Even when people are not talking about toilet visits on the mics. :lol:)

Hey! I didn't notice this before! :P
I don't love this track, to be honest, if you must know. :(
Though I prefer it over Indy Road Course... which actually makes me ill... literally.
(Even when people are not talking about toilet visits on the mics. :lol:)

Hey, just kidding. We shall have to have a kamikazee session on the blocks!:)

Back