• 1,688 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
01 Spurgy 36.824
02 Jammy 36.911
03 Carb 37.092
04 37.820

Last edited:
40 mins left. Anyone else on way? Just 5 in. 8 required for race to start.

01 Spurgy 36.824
02 Jammy 36.911
03 Carb 37.092
04 RPH 37.115
05 JoeOfTheFire 37.307
05 Furi 37.520
06 Orama 37.820

I'll take that one. Funny how RPH pushed me again in the last turn, but this time it was me who got the "long end of the stick", so to speak. :P

Last! Could have beaten fox round the last turn but took a dumb line and lost out :(

I had really high tyre ware rate on the front hence I pitted 4 times and I was not going to give that place up easily as it took me 5 laps to chase you down.

SSRX this week. Expect no further activity from me until thursday earliest.

Someone sent me a PSN message tonight saying they wanted to race in Trucks by the way, he has a GTP account apparently, but then said he didn't know how to create a post... :lol: :boggled:

Last edited:
Someone sent me a PSN message tonight saying they wanted to race in Trucks by the way, he has a GTP account apparently, but then said he didn't know how to create a post... :lol: :boggled:

Interesting :lol: Btw, do you want me to count laps?

Nice to know we are as active as ever ahead of SSRX. Tbh since Motegi West i've lost total interest in this.

Spurgy 777
Sounds familiar yet never seems to be a problem :lol:

You said you would do the replay and spa laps... I can't do standings until they are done...

Spurgy 777
Thought I did Spa? I'll do it tomorrow, been busy with exams :)

You didn't, but exams? well that's fair then. I got one at 8.30am tomorrow myself.

Thought we replaced SSRX with something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back