Need for Speed EDGE

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Online only NFS releasing in Korea... Noxen are F2P/mobile game devs. Working with NFS Rivals assets it seems.

Last edited:
We just got a new NFS and this is here. I really want to know what this is. Maybe it's an extension to NFS 2015 (like The Crew Wild Run)? I have no idea...

EDIT: From what this seems, it might be a whole other game.

What I saw: NFS Rivals with low tier sports cars like the RX-7 and Civic. I have a feeling this is some kind of new NFS World since the developer makes free to play games.

upload_2015-11-5_17-1-45.png

(8,100th post on GTP!)

Oh a new World? This interests me. I do hope there'll be less microtransactions and speedboost bull:censored:.

Wow NFS is really on a roll are they?

Since NFS NL is still relatively new, and we are just days after NFS 2015 is released, I have no idea which segment of the market this is supposed to fill. A PC only World 2.0 with Rivals assets is the most plausible, as someone has said.

Wow NFS is really on a roll are they?

Since NFS NL is still relatively new, and we are just days after NFS 2015 is released, I have no idea which segment of the market this is supposed to fill. A PC only World 2.0 with Rivals assets is the most plausible, as someone has said.
This is actually a brilliant idea. NFS 2015 for PC is delayed until next year. If this game is actually a good F2P game for PC, then it'll definitely keep PC players happy until the game finally releases.

then it'll definitely keep PC players happy until the game finally releases.

Yeah but I don't see why EA would release a new NFS just to fulfill the gap that lasts only for a few months. We do not know how big EA wants NFS EDGE to be.

Yeah but I don't see why EA would release a new NFS just to fulfill the gap that lasts only for a few months. We do not know how big EA wants NFS EDGE to be.
Well, it doesn't have to just fill up the gap. It could last as long as World or even longer if they don't mess it up.

Back