Need help with Bonus Campaign

Philippines
Philippines
iceman_strife
Hello guys,

Anybody not receiving the in-game credit rewards for predicting the winners?
I did not received any rewards since round 1.
I'm looking at the gifts section under the My garage but there is nothing there.
I wish there was a way to see the history of all the roulette cards you have.
Because of that I never opened any cards since July 31, 2022.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220802171846.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20220802172028.jpg

Is there anyway to contact GT7 about this?

Hello guys,

Anybody not receiving the in-game credit rewards for predicting the winners?
I did not received any rewards since round 1.
I'm looking at the gifts section under the My garage but there is nothing there.
I wish there was a way to see the history of all the roulette cards you have.
Because of that I never opened any cards since July 31, 2022.
View attachment 1180304
View attachment 1180305

Is there anyway to contact GT7 about this?
You're showing the Showdown predictions there. The prizes for those haven't been delivered yet.

When they are, you won't get anything for Nations because Miyazono not only didn't win but didn't attend.

You're showing the Showdown predictions there. The prizes for those haven't been delivered yet.

When they are, you won't get anything for Nations because Miyazono not only didn't win but didn't attend.
I just wanted to show that I participated in the bonus campaign and I could not go back to my first entry.
Yeah, Miyazono wasnt there. Good thing team subaru won.

I just wanted to show that I participated in the bonus campaign and I could not go back to my first entry.
If you had correctly predicted the R1 winners - Subaru in Manufacturers, Bonelli in Nations - you'd have received a 500,000cr ticket for each correct prediction on Wednesday July 27:

1659531291882.png

Lots of people were moaning on Twitter (and other social media) that they didn't get a ticket for Miyazono winning, but it was because they'd picked him for Nations, which he didn't win.

Any idea when we get these prizes?
I really want the F50 and with my TT and my picking subura will basically buy it for me.

Back