Need IRACING laptop reply ASAP before the 26th

• Thread starter ken morin
  • 5 comments

Which laptop can run iracing? want about 50 fps (cheapest perfered)

• #1 on my list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 on my list

• #3 on my list

• #4 on my list

• Total voters
United States
United States
MBR8110
I am looking to get a laptop for black friday to use iracing and minecraft and school work... here are my options...
LOWER PRICE IS RECOMENDED
WILL BE CONNECTED TO MONITOR WITH HDMI
Dell inspiron i15RVT-13287BLK 15.6" laptop.
Specs: Windows 8.1, Intel core i5, touchscreen. 6gb ram, 500 gb hard drive. $499.99
HP pavilion touchsmart 10.1 touchscreen laptop
Specs: AMD A4 procesor (2 cores) 2gb ram, 320 gb hard drive $ 249.99
HP touch laptop bundle...no name...ill find it it is in walmart's pre black friday catalog
Specs: AMD A8, 15.6" screen, 4gb ram, 750 hard drive $349
ACER V5 angel touchscreen laptop
Specs: AMD A4, 11.6 touchscreen, 4gb raM, 500 gb hard drive. $199
if none of these are satifactory please provide a computer that is in my budget and fits the needs.
A reply should be ASAP please...for anyone

I don't think any of those have a dedicated graphics card. You probably want to look for one that does. I'm not real sure how well it would run on a cpu alone.

Maybe go on new egg and see what they have for refurbished ones. That's where I bought my laptop and I got it close to half price.

I don't think any of those have a dedicated graphics card. You probably want to look for one that does. I'm not real sure how well it would run on a cpu alone.

Maybe go on new egg and see what they have for refurbished ones. That's where I bought my laptop and I got it close to half price.
how about this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-15.6...-bundles-with-Wireless-Mouse-Case-an/40587400

yes i have been looking at that i just dont know to much about computers. how many cores do i need? Also will this computer fit the needs? it has a dedicated grapchics card http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-15.6...-bundles-with-Wireless-Mouse-Case-an/40587400

it has a grapchics card im pretty sure. i was just in walmart an hour ago and it said it did. just double check the specs. because i dont know much about computers so i need help haha http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-15.6...-bundles-with-Wireless-Mouse-Case-an/40587400

Last edited by a moderator:
it has a grapchics card im pretty sure. i was just in walmart an hour ago and it said it did. just double check the specs. because i dont know much about computers so i need help haha http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-15.6...-bundles-with-Wireless-Mouse-Case-an/40587400
I don't see anything about a graphics card on that. I may be missing it but I don't see anything. I also doubt your gonna get a $300 laptop to do what your wanting.

If you could move this to the computers sub forum you might get more help. I have a laptop with an nvidia 550m. I tried iracing with it just to see how it would do and it did OK. I couldn't max it out but it ran fine with low AA and maybe medium settings.

Iracing is pretty easy to run but you need a little power to get good results. I'm not sure if integrated or just Intel HD graphics are enough. I would want at least a 550m graphics card or better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could move this to the computers sub forum you might get more help. I have a laptop with an nvidia 550m. I tried iracing with it just to see how it would do and it did OK. I couldn't max it out but it ran fine with low AA and maybe medium settings.

Iracing is pretty easy to run but you need a little power to get good results. I'm not sure if integrated or just Intel HD graphics are enough. I would want at least a 550m graphics card or better.
would i be able to buy and upgrade graphics card and put it in the laptop or is there an exterior card/ adapter for my HDMI port...and can i have the computer name that u said?

Back