New GT7 fansite to find events for a given car and more.

• Thread starter gtplus
  • 62 comments
Oh I know what you could do (but it would require users to create accounts and so on...) :

List all CEs and allow user to input if he has bronze, silver or gold on each sector plus full lap. Maybe with the option to input his sector times. (And you could turn it social by having rankings on every sector and full laps of all tracks).

It would be neat to be able to see quickly where you need to work to progress to gold everything (as opposed to the status of the game where you need to enter each track, go in CE to check whether you've golded it or not)

List all CEs and allow user to input if he has bronze, silver or gold on each sector plus full lap. Maybe with the option to input his sector times. (And you could turn it social by having rankings on every sector and full laps of all tracks).

It would be neat to be able to see quickly where you need to work to progress to gold everything (as opposed to the status of the game where you need to enter each track, go in CE to check whether you've golded it or not)
Really good suggestion, thanks! It's a pain to keep track of circuit experiences in the game. The social aspect would be a nice touch. My only concern is that you can enter whatever you want. There's no way to verify the times, so the rankings might not be very useful.

I will definitely add it to my roadmap, but since it is quite a large feature, it may take some time to implement.

My only concern is that you can enter whatever you want. There's no way to verify the times, so the rankings might not be very useful.
Yes that's the thing that could be annoying. Or you need to be friend with the top dogs in order to be able to see their times 😅

Back