• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 3 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
The view at the top is lovely. Even though they are far south, the Florida Panthers are atop the NHL mountain for the first time in franchise history. From a 3-0 lead to an almost reverse sweep by Edmonton Oilers, the Stanley Cup returns to the state of Florida; but instead of the Tampa Bay Lightning having it, it's in Sunrise, FL, USA with the Florida Panthers. Who will win Lord Stanley's Cup this season?

The NHL Draft wrapped up recently. Everything from now to the final Stanley Cup game to even the NHL Awards are fair game for discussion here. The puck has been dropped. So let's talk NHL Hockey!

I'm pretty excited for the Utah hockey team. While I'll always be a Red Wings fan, Utah is still my second home so I'll support them. Hopefully, I can get to a few of their games when I travel back to Salt Lake.

Salt Lake City used to be just the Utah Jazz as far as pro sports are concerned. Now they're trying to woo in some other pro sports teams. For ages people thought/hoped the Arizona Coyotes would relocate to Houston. Now with their new home in Salt Lake City, I do wish them well, even whatever their official name moving forward will be (besides "Utah Hockey Team").

I am kinda sorta excited for the Rangers next season but I hope to see them get a little but tougher. The last 2 times they have made it to the conference finals they have been beaten by more physical teams. While Shersterkin is phenomenal the defense in front of him has been very shaky. So i expect a great regular season but that doesn't matter TBH. They need to be able to get 16 wins and 10 in the postseason

Back