GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Aug 26, 2013 #1 Does anyone know where I can find the real world gear ratios for the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) 08? Thanks.
Does anyone know where I can find the real world gear ratios for the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) 08? Thanks.
J Jaywalker (Banned) Messages 2,479 Messages Rhinoafrica Aug 26, 2013 #2 Google wasn't my friend, Would they not be adapted according to the relevant tracks, Mitch?
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Aug 26, 2013 #3 Jaywalker Google wasn't my friend, Would they not be adapted according to the relevant tracks, Mitch? Click to expand... Yea, he wasn't mine either, that's why I asked here just to see if someone had like a secret source or something. But yea, you're probably right on the latter part, didn't really think of that at the time. Anyway, thanks for your response.
Jaywalker Google wasn't my friend, Would they not be adapted according to the relevant tracks, Mitch? Click to expand... Yea, he wasn't mine either, that's why I asked here just to see if someone had like a secret source or something. But yea, you're probably right on the latter part, didn't really think of that at the time. Anyway, thanks for your response.