no tcs needed's glitch and gameshark gallery - Flying DeLorean @ SSR5 - 19/01/08

great ones man! could you make a Trueno with the FGT motor, and 787B chassis? and have it drift past crazy cars :P

I don't make hybrids myself, but I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time, here is Tuner Vision's request for Subaru 360s. I decided to use the crazy wheel and mega turbo cheats for these shots. And I've finally included links for the full size shots so that everyone can complain about my (lack of) editing, lol.

Wow how did you do that? And what cheat CD or whatever you have? Do those bigger tires make you drive faster? Also how did the wheels come off? :dopey:

Hahahahah, this gallery is always fun to come to. Those 360 shots are crazy, and hilarious. :lol:
I really like the look of the fourth one, looks very artistic.
Keep up the crazy work. 👍

Wow how did you do that? And what cheat CD or whatever you have? Do those bigger tires make you drive faster? Also how did the wheels come off? :dopey:

It's called Action Replay Max, you can order them online from codejunkies.com
After studying the replay, bigger tyres are faster, but only very slightly. It's more of a gimmick.

Drift2XS
I really like the look of the fourth one, looks very artistic.

Another break-out. Just thought the car goes well with the background of the sky.

For those of you drooling over these photos, you can make them yourselves with an Action Replay MAX (EVO) cheat disc. www.codejunkies.com

all of the stunts are standard codes that come with that disc, about US$40 or so. And I am sorry they are not glitches, the physics engine is simply operating outside of the normal range so the front lifts up, cars fly when they hit walls. Going off the track is just a matter of hitting certain parts of a track where coding is not tight so you go through the barrier/wall and find ur self on the outside of the track.

the big wheels are purely visual and are a novelty at most.

to take the photos well thats just using photo mode in gt4, just use a USB stick and save JPEGs to it.

personally i CBF going to the trouble of these photos, making hybrids is more fun, like a ford model T that looks like a hot rod with fat tyres and dumped body.

however now that i have seen some of these shots, like the flying minis.. i rekon i mite give it a crack..

Thinking of bringing the gallery (kicking and screaming) back from the dead. Please give me any tips to make my pics better, cos they're pretty amateur. Requests are welcome too.

I don't make hybrids myself, but I'll see what I can do.

Gotta be hell on the trans...lol What do you drop the trans every 5 laps of so..lol

I love this gallery!!! I can't believe that I haven't seen it before today.
Hilarious work, man!!

I like the minis flying, that's awesome. Give what everyone's waiting for, a Delorean with max camber on all 4 wheels and flying (the camber will make it look like it's meant to be a flying car)

I like the minis flying, that's awesome. Give what everyone's waiting for, a Delorean with max camber on all 4 wheels and flying (the camber will make it look like it's meant to be a flying car)

Didn't that car fly in the movie?? Too bad the flux-capacitor isn't available in upgrades. Can't for the life of me, remember the movie title off hand...

I think it was Rocky Gilmore, the story was about a golfer turned pro boxer who used golf clubs to wail on his opponents, his ride was a flying Delorean.

I think it was Rocky Gilmore, the story was about a golfer turned pro boxer who used golf clubs to wail on his opponents, his ride was a flying Delorean.

Rofl! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, here's some pics as you requesting. Hope you're not to disappointed that I couldn't get 90 degree camber :guilty:

I would also have had some pics of a breakout at Gymkhana, but you can't save replays there :ouch:

Also just realised that none of the pictures link up the the full size images, can't be bothered to change it cos Imageshack is just being a 🤬 🤬 today.

Yes, I can see that even further in the future engines will be so powerful that we will need huge tyres on road cars also :lol: Thanks for doing that- it looks good 👍

👍👍:tup:This shot is so awesome!!!!!!👍👍👍
monsterdeloreancd8.jpg

👍👍:tup:This shot is so awesome!!!!!!👍👍👍
monsterdeloreancd8.jpg

for some reason this shot reminds me of Motor Toon Gran Prix for the original PlayStation....

Which was a game done by Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi before he ever did Gran Turismo.... Good game too!!

Back