Noob looking for GT-R NISMO GT3 setup

United States
United States
Like the title says I'm looking for some help with a nismo setup, kinda a noob or just unsure as to what I am actually doing lol, I use a wheel, MT and as few assists as possible, I'm not terrible but car feels like it's lacking somewhere. Thanks in advance.

GT-R Nismo is my favourite car in GT7 and here is what I added/changed though bear in mind that I'm using dualsense controller and auto gears.

Tyres - Race Soft
Turbo - Medium RPM

Can you also increase downforce to max for both front and rear but I found the default settings fine for all tracks including the Nurburgring. All other settings are default.

The only assists I have on is ABS and ASM but to be honest the car is super stable on any track so I think you would be fine without ASM if you good enough.

I hope that helps a bit.

I haven't gotten the gt3 yet, but I have the GTR NISMO '17 road car.
And I absolutely love it. Easily adjustable from 650 to high 700's pp, and can dominate just about every road race.

You have sparked my interest now, lol. Now I have to save up and buy the gt3 ^^

It's a bit expensive when all said and done, but it's a monster tune which you can use in the Nissan races and in the wtc700 championship against gt3 cars.

You could also use it as a roadmap and try cheaper parts for similar performance, I can tell you it's a joy to drive (with default ABS and 0 or 1 TC), made the hard AI look easy.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten the gt3 yet, but I have the GTR NISMO '17 road car.
And I absolutely love it. Easily adjustable from 650 to high 700's pp, and can dominate just about every road race.

You have sparked my interest now, lol. Now I have to save up and buy the gt3 ^^
Hi, I also like the nismo road car a lot. Are you riding the base setup or do you have a setup you would like to share? Thx

Back