Nothing.

• Thread starter KudosM4
  • 60 comments
I won't lie, I tend to prefer the E92 to the F32. But that is one seriously gorgeous M4 :drool: Congratulations on the purchase, she's already looking amazing! Are you planning on keeping the stock rims or getting another set? I've seen photos of a few Yas Marina Blue M4s similar to yours with the black trim bits, but most of them also have black wheels which adds to the effect very well.

I'm planning on keeping the stock rims, yet painting them gloss black. For now that is anyway.

Maybe in the future I'll get some aftermarket rims, after the drop that'll be considered.

Have you considered a widebody kit? :lol:

01-vorsteiner-bmw-m4-sema-1.jpg

Suspension is here!

I ordered through Hendrik at Baan Velgen who are based in the Netherlends

Nice touch..

The kit looks nice

Looking forward to getting it fitted!

My house is like a car parts factory currently...Saturday is fitting day!

Today was fitting day!

BMW M Performance

Car jacked up - its a little scary how low the oil cooler sits
confused0068.gif

Wheels off - lovely and clean

Carbon splitters on

Then the lip splitter

Side Blades - they make the car look wider!

Next up was the suspension

KW H.A.S

Kit already to go on

...and in

Now the end product - LOVE IT.

To me, the drop is perfect (thanks Kam!)

Apologies for the poor pics, will get better ones done soon

Friday 24th July - Running-In Service

So near enough a month into ownership and I racked up the miles for the Running In. Booked back into my supplying dealer and the experience was pleasant, thankfully!

Bar a nail in my rear drivers tyre (luckily I have tyre insurance and they will be fitting a new Michelin PSS this week) everything as you would expect went smoothly.

Unfortunately, due to the weather I haven't had a chance to see what the cars capabilities are post running in. To me, the car was ballistic even without exceeding 5.5k revs lol

The dealer arranged for an F80 M3 as a loan car for the few hours I gave my M4 in

Sapphire Black with Silverstone is a great combo, if a little discreet. I liked the Piano Black trim, makes a nice change from the regulation Carbon Fibre inlays every M3/M4 seems to have

Initial thoughts, the M3 felt very very similar to the M4. It almost felt a little stiffer - all in all a great drive! Rear space looked the same as the M4 though which would piss me off if I had a 4 door saloon. A great all round car.

Running In Service done - Now I can open her up a bit...

Diffuser will be on the way near the end of this year.. ( not BMW M Performance )

I got the Running In Service done, not had much of a chance to hammer the car since due to weather

Now the suspension has settled a few snaps taken

Don't worry, no M4's were harmed with this next picture

Glad to see that you are driving and enjoying your new car. At what mileage do you have to take it in for the break in maintenance? Nice of the dealer to arrange a more-or-less equivalent loaner car for you.

--

I briefly drove the F80 M3 yesterday, and wow it's fast. No turbo lag, tremendous brakes, a lot of grip, and felt very stable when pushed. I had some small issues, and the steering was numb and disconnected, but otherwise still a very impressive car.

Glad to see that you are driving and enjoying your new car. At what mileage do you have to take it in for the break in maintenance? Nice of the dealer to arrange a more-or-less equivalent loaner car for you.

--

I briefly drove the F80 M3 yesterday, and wow it's fast. No turbo lag, tremendous brakes, a lot of grip, and felt very stable when pushed. I had some small issues, and the steering was numb and disconnected, but otherwise still a very impressive car.
Sorry for the slow reply, and it was at 1200 miles..

And yes, The M3 is a brilliant car. It feels so much the same as the M4. It's pretty rare that a saloon version of any car feels like the coupe, and this does exactly that... But the M4 wins on looks for me. :P

Wow, car looks great. The subtle changes really set the car apart!

Any plans on changing the wheels? (They look great as is though)
ice-blue-chrome-bmw-m4-is-not-for-anyone-photo-gallery_11.jpg

And yes, The M3 is a brilliant car. It feels so much the same as the M4. It's pretty rare that a saloon version of any car feels like the coupe, and this does exactly that... But the M4 wins on looks for me. :P

Fair enough. The M3 wins on practicality for me. :P

Tasteful mods all around. Looks stunning. KUDOS kudos :lol:

Yes now some black on the "diffuser" and god damn, such a nice car 👍

Keep up the updates, really keen on seeing this evolve

Diffuser will be on the way near the end of this year.. ( not BMW M Performance )

I got the Running In Service done, not had much of a chance to hammer the car since due to weather

Now the suspension has settled a few snaps taken

Don't worry, no M4's were harmed with this next picture

That is a thing of beauty, great color and loving the aggressive looks. Can't wait to see what is next :-)

Kudos....you haven't ever parked that M4 in the University of Kent have you....just sware to god I parked next to that car not long ago! :P

Back