• 44 comments
Netherlands
Right here
dj_ali007
Hello GTP users.
I have some cars don't I don't need.
All 0/0/0 from OCD.

My main acount:
Toyota Tacoma X Runner in Speedway blue.

My alt acount:
All 0/0/0 from OCD
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo in symphonic Silver met
Tom's x540 Chaser in Dark Blue mica. Booked for Han_the_Dragon. 2-2
TVR Griffith 500 in Starmist Crimson.
Spoon S2000 in Monte Carlo.
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 in Sparkling silvet met. BOOKED FOR Han_The_Dragon. On 29th
Nismo Fairlady Z-Z tune in Diamond silver met.

Last edited:
Hawklets90
I can do a 22 and 23. Can trade after reset today and tomorrow.

Thanks, just 1 is enough or pick another car. I can trade from tomorrow as I have a deal today.

i love gt5
Thanks, just 1 is enough or pick another car. I can trade from tomorrow as I have a deal today.

Sorry, I must have edited my initial post after your reply.

I'll take the Callaway and Mugen S2000.

Hawklets90
Sorry, I must have edited my initial post after your reply.

I'll take the Callaway and Mugen S2000.

Thats ok, Can you then add my alt acount? ali_007turbo, Then I will send both from my alt, and then send tickets to my main dj_ali007.

i love gt5
Thats ok, Can you then add my alt acount? ali_007turbo, Then I will send both from my alt, and then send tickets to my main dj_ali007.

Sure, I'll send the FRs in a couple hours. Currently away from home.

Can I have the Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 in Sparkling silver metallic?

I'm booked up to the end of the month, waiting for a few reply, but I think my earliest date is the 29th from my main account, and I have no clue of what I have on my alt account, but if you let me know what are you after, I will check, since I don't have trades from that account.

Han_the_Dragon
Can I have the Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 in Sparkling silver metallic?

I'm booked up to the end of the month, waiting for a few reply, but I think my earliest date is the 29th from my main account, and I have no clue of what I have on my alt account, but if you let me know what are you after, I will check, since I don't have trades from that account.

Yes you can. I'm mostly looking for tickets. Which tickets do you have? Or do you have some cool DLC painted cars? The 29th is ok for me.

Yes you can. I'm mostly looking for tickets. Which tickets do you have? Or do you have some cool DLC painted cars? The 29th is ok for me.

Ok, I have all level and special tickets and Years: '42, '44, '49, '65, '66, '67, '69, '70, '85, '86, '88, '89, '90, '92, 2000, 2001, 2006, 2010 and will also have 2002 and 2005 in 3 days.

As for the DLC painted cars, I only have 2 or 3 cars, a FTO GP version R in some metallic Yellow, a FT-86 Concept II in some bronze like colorshift, not sure if I have more, nor what the exact names are, still if you have some on your mind let me know, since I own the DLC and have nearly every single standard car in the game and refresh tickets I can send you a 1/0/0 DLC painted car, be it Standard or Premium.

a would love this mate

TRD Celica TRD Sports M in Super Red V.

my next free slot is the 17th but,what would you like for it?

my tickets and 0/0/0 car are found in my sig

Han_the_Dragon
Ok, I have all level and special tickets and Years: '42, '44, '49, '65, '66, '67, '69, '70, '85, '86, '88, '89, '90, '92, 2000, 2001, 2006, 2010 and will also have 2002 and 2005 in 3 days.

As for the DLC painted cars, I only have 2 or 3 cars, a FTO GP version R in some metallic Yellow, a FT-86 Concept II in some bronze like colorshift, not sure if I have more, nor what the exact names are, still if you have some on your mind let me know, since I own the DLC and have nearly every single standard car in the game and refresh tickets I can send you a 1/0/0 DLC painted car, be it Standard or Premium.

Ok, I will choose tomorrow as my brain is to tired now.
doobieduck
a would love this mate

TRD Celica TRD Sports M in Super Red V.

my next free slot is the 17th but,what would you like for it?

my tickets and 0/0/0 car are found in my sig
Thats ok, I will book it for you. I will choose tomorrow as my brain is to tired now.

Hawklets90
Level 23 ticket sent. Level 22 to follow tomorrow.

Thank you, and received. Os it ok if I send ot tomorrow at 6:30 in morning for me (EU) I was really tired yesterday night so I actually forgot to send an car to buddyslowrider.

i love gt5
Thank you, and received. Os it ok if I send ot tomorrow at 6:30 in morning for me (EU) I was really tired yesterday night so I actually forgot to send an car to buddyslowrider.

Surething. Not a problem at all.

Latest Posts

Back