OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
I can help out with the BRG & Claret E-Type. They are from freshly ripped tickets. I have one send tonight but can send them the old fashioned way on 4/17 & 4/18. I have already got a share deal going on right now or I would put them on share for you.

I have tried repeated times tonight to register another account but the PSN site is giving me fits.

I can share the other Cudas you need on one_chipotle and/or three_chipotle.

Thank you spicy one, that makes only 3 left it was 41 just before, OCD slaughtered, :) 👍

:lol: is there any scraps for me to look for? Late to the show :( Seems to be my M.O. lately.

Only two more E type, now Racin510s, has taken care of the other one :) 👍

I can help out with the BRG & Claret E-Type. They are from freshly ripped tickets. I have one send tonight but can send them the old fashioned way on 4/17 & 4/18. I have already got a share deal going on right now or I would put them on share for you.

I have tried repeated times tonight to register another account but the PSN site is giving me fits.

That's great, I can borrow or accept old school trades, but I'm using my trades to finish off those green tickets, although sending a trade here or there wont kill me :) 👍

Edit just notice I already have Claret in my OCD, that's why its in RED, so no need to send that one :) 👍

Last edited:
Shall I set them now or (yawns) wait until morning? :sly:

No rush, I'll be home in 5 hrs, then Green ticket trading will take another 2-4hrs, then I'll have plenty of shared to perma borrow, I'll be busy, may not get a chance till tommorrow, I may even have to get some sleep, damn if someone can invent an app so I can complete my perma borrowing while I sleep :) 👍

Hi sir.
I can cover the two E-type for free if you still need those.
Carmen Red and the other one ... Opal. Dark Blue met. 👍
To Ferrari I presume ?

No rush, I'll be home in 5 hrs, then Green ticket trading will take another 2-4hrs, then I'll have plenty of shared to perma borrow, I'll be busy, may not get a chance till tommorrow, I may even have to get some sleep, damn if someone can invent an app so I can complete my perma borrowing while I sleep :) 👍

It turns out I had to send FRs to A_Nox from both accounts, and you only need 1 car now.

Shared on three_chipotle

April Green Metallic
Formal Black
Glacial Blue Metallic
In-Violet Metallic
Sherwood Green Metallic
Slate Gray Metallic

Shared on one_chipotle

True Blue Metallic

Shared on two_chipotle

Carmen Red E-Type

Hi sir.
I can cover the two E-type for free if you still need those.
Carmen Red and the other one ... Opal. Dark Blue met. 👍
To Ferrari I presume ?

Thank you Sir, Ferrari_Magyar indeed, and I can perma borrow so you can save those trade slots :) 👍

It turns out I had to send FRs to A_Nox from both accounts, and you only need 1 car now.

Shared on three_chipotle

April Green Metallic
Formal Black
Glacial Blue Metallic
In-Violet Metallic
Sherwood Green Metallic
Slate Gray Metallic

Shared on one_chipotle

True Blue Metallic

Shared on two_chipotle

Carmen Red E-Type

OCD annihilated :) 👍

I'll send you the BRG E-Type the old fashion way after reset tonight. I don't need anything in return. :cheers: mate

No need to bother borrowing them, I have free spots so i'm more than happy to help_ I'm also aware the app takes a considerable amount of time when there's a bunch of 'em. It'll be line up with Racin5's one in your garage or truck ;)
:cheers:

Both Racin_510s and turismo2022/Drevenger E-Type Coupe '61's received, thank you both very much, OP updated :) 👍

Do I need to put 6 on share for you to grab, 3 x 6 cars?

As I've promised to send 3 tickets to somebody else, my PS3 will be on for the upcoming 3 days!
Any or all can be shared on Outje1067!

Please let me know

Cheers :cheers:

Do I need to put 6 on share for you to grab, 3 x 6 cars?

As I've promised to send 3 tickets to somebody else, my PS3 will be on for the upcoming 3 days!
Any or all can be shared on Outje1067!

Please let me know

Cheers :cheers:

Hey thank you Sir, I've got OCD covered, but if I can get you a wishlist for the weekend I have 0 Volvo's 240 GLT Estate '88 or S60 T-5 Sport '03, so any of those in any colour would be much appreciated, as I have none :) 👍

Hey thank you Sir, I've got OCD covered, but if I can get you a wishlist for the weekend I have 0 Volvo's 240 GLT Estate '88 or S60 T-5 Sport '03, so any of those in any colour would be much appreciated, as I have none :) 👍

Those 2 models contain 27 cars. I start (hopefully tonight) with the first 6.
Then replace then on your command...and do next 6, etc etc etc

Depending on how fast you are...we can do all 27 :D

@ Outeke couldn't find them, will look again tommorrow :) 👍

@ Chipotle got them all, thank you Sir :) 👍

@ Outeke couldn't find them, will look again tommorrow :) 👍

That is correct, for me the evening is about to start, so when I get time to turn on the PS3...I will put them on.

I'll inform you when that happened!

That is correct, for me the evening is about to start, so when I get time to turn on the PS3...I will put them on.

I'll inform you when that happened!

Sorry, wasn't sure what time zone Orange Kingdom is in, its nearly 4am here, so I better get to sleep before I'll have to wake up, will borrow in about 14hrs :) 👍

Sorry, wasn't sure what time zone Orange Kingdom is in, its nearly 4am here, so I better get to sleep before I'll have to wake up, will borrow in about 14hrs :) 👍

Haha, it's 20:30 here!

First 6 are on share. Let me know when your awake and grabbed them.
So we can do all the others in a row :)

G'nite!

I can share the Hondas you need on eight_chipotle if you like.

Thanks mate I really need to have a look at the OCD, been so busy, finished off all the Plymouths, all Superbirds on share at A_Nox, will complete alfa's soon, and still got to complete last OCD, collected over 100 cars on the weekend phew :) 👍

WOW I got 62 out of 81 cars needed from my own OCD's, so anyone need any just let me know :) 👍

Last edited:
I have the Berlina Black '90 NSX, and all colours of the Supra RZ '97 and Prelude type 's'
Send the FR to Rayzah and I'll get them all put up for share for you tonight 👍

Not a lot of help this time but 2 anyway

On share on one_chipotle fresh from the OCD:

Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Sparkle Yellow Metallic)

On share on two_chipotle fresh from the OCD:

Toyota MR-S S Edition '99 (Super White II)

I have the Berlina Black '90 NSX, and all colours of the Supra RZ '97 and Prelude type 's'
Send the FR to Rayzah and I'll get them all put up for share for you tonight 👍

Thank you, I shall FR when I get home, let me know if you need me to share any :) 👍

Not a lot of help this time but 2 anyway

On share on one_chipotle fresh from the OCD:

Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Sparkle Yellow Metallic)

On share on two_chipotle fresh from the OCD:

Toyota MR-S S Edition '99 (Super White II)

Yeah, I'm happy I got heaps in my own, and thanks for your help, I will FR when I get home, I am willing to share any you need, I know you got them all, maybe time to start collecting them in OCD form :) 👍

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Vogue Silver Metallic

Honda NSX ’90
Indy Yellow Pearl

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) ’95
Pyrenees Black Pearl
Symphonic Silver Metallic

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR ’92
Pyrenees Black

Nissan SILVIA K’s AERO (S14) ’93
Greenish Blue Pearl

Toyota MR-S S Edition ’99
Green Mica Metallic

Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97
Blue Mica Metallic
Super Red IV

These can all be shared on my Ceruleo profile:)

Edited out the two cars from ch1potle for my reference.

Thank you genuino, just wondering are thay all from OCD's?

Also been meaning to request, the last lot of OCD, I would like to grab that over the weekend :) 👍

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm happy I got heaps in my own, and thanks for your help, I will FR when I get home, I am willing to share any you need, I know you got them all, maybe time to start collecting them in OCD form :) 👍

It's an interesting idea to have them all from the OCD but all of the new excitement I had for this game got shot to hell with the latest patch. I'll probably not stop helping others for some time, and I race a few times a week but otherwise I'm done with this game.

The following OCD cars are also shared at pandulce-1. FR sent to Shazbu.

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95 - Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda NSX ’90 - Shallot Green Pearl
Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) ’95 - Symphonic Silver Metallic
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97 - Blue Mica Metallic
Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK ’98 - Black Mica

@Ch1potle: As long as you keep trading paint with your fellow pirates, it's all good. :)

Last edited:
It's an interesting idea to have them all from the OCD but all of the new excitement I had for this game got shot to hell with the latest patch. I'll probably not stop helping others for some time, and I race a few times a week but otherwise I'm done with this game.

Agreed, initially I just wanted all the models, then all the colours in 0/0/0, now in OCD too, it's never ending.

How about have you gone platinum ?

This is my last goal then hopefully I'll be satisfied enough to ease off, and just race and help others too :) 👍

The following cars are also shared at pandulce-1. FR sent to Shazbu.

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95 - Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda NSX ’90 - Shallot Green Pearl
Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) ’95 - Symphonic Silver Metallic
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97 - Blue Mica Metallic
Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK ’98 - Black Mica

Thank you Sir, will update OP as soon as I get a chance :) 👍

Thank you genuino, just wondering are thay all from OCD's?

Also been meaning to request, the last lot of OCD, I would like to grab that over the weekend :) 👍

Yes, save for the red Supra, but I see you got that from Rayzah;) will put last OCD up as well 👍

Back