OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
G'day mate,
The reason I wanted to trade is I miss getting the paint chips with the cars. I do agree with you that the perma borrow is quicker and frees up trade dates. Did you get the Gold Charger that I put on share? The Jag XJ220 is on share now.

Will you put these cars on share at your Ferrari_Magyar account Honda Civic CRX SiR '90 in Torino Red Pearl and Flint Black. Nismo 400R, Black Red and Silver?

Mate I can send you the paint chips, up to 5/day, I dont need them, I will put them up when i get up its 4am, but there's a better chance those JP cars will be in Shazbu so FR and I'll sort it out when I get up, I'm totally done for the day :) ๐Ÿ‘

Mate I can send you the paint chips, up to 5/day, I dont need them, I will put them up when i get up its 4am, but there's a better chance those JP cars will be in Shazbu so FR and I'll sort it out when I get up, I'm totally done for the day :) ๐Ÿ‘

Ok mate:tup: have a good sleep:)

Nitrous ox
Thank you Sir, I got them, and am in the process of requesting that Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow off Spikey, hopefully I can get it around reset, do you want to perma borrow it, or should I send it, and to which account :) ๐Ÿ‘

Please send the car to the same account you borrowed from ๐Ÿ‘

G'day mate,
The reason I wanted to trade is I miss getting the paint chips with the cars. I do agree with you that the perma borrow is quicker and frees up trade dates. Did you get the Gold Charger that I put on share? The Jag XJ220 is on share now.

Will you put these cars on share at your Ferrari_Magyar account Honda Civic CRX SiR '90 in Torino Red Pearl and Flint Black. Nismo 400R, Black Red and Silver?

Put the 3 Nismo's up, dont have the civics :) ๐Ÿ‘

I'm fine for the moment. Get some sleep. :)

Yep, I'm up again :D
Just let me know when I can help :) ๐Ÿ‘

Will do as soon as I get it :) ๐Ÿ‘

Emerald Green XJ220 is up now.
Can I go for these 2 fresh ripped only please....
SMDHOBAG
#15 Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
#63 Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STI Version '98 Sonic blue Mica
Cheers:tup:
Edit....both to 82 account please ;-)

Last edited:

Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow received from Spikey and sent to chr103118, Sir :) ๐Ÿ‘

Emerald Green XJ220 is up now.
Can I go for these 2 fresh ripped only please....
SMDHOBAG
#15 Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
#63 Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STI Version '98 Sonic blue Mica
Cheers:tup:
Edit....both to 82 account please ;-)

Both sent Sir :) ๐Ÿ‘

Seems like you got alot of them already :(.

Just put on share @ O_o account.

Mini Cooper S '02- 26,790cr [4/8]
Pure Silver Metallic

Nitrous, just found 2 more at _0o account.

Will buy it and put it up on share tomorrow. Not my log in day / save for this PSN.

Mini Cooper '02- 22,190cr [6/10]
Black

British Racing Green

Seems like you got alot of them already :(.

Just put on share @ O_o account.

Pure Silver Metallic

Yeah, but I'm concentrating on getting a Green Ticket - Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 - (red #63) - Doing those 2 darn races over and over, had it in an account, but over wrote it :banghead:

Nitrous, just found 2 more at _0o account.

Will buy it and put it up on share tomorrow. Not my log in day / save for this PSN.

Mini Cooper '02- 22,190cr [6/10]
Black

British Racing Green

Thanks, will pinch it tommorrow, hopefully after I get that Greenie tonight :) ๐Ÿ‘

Green tickets....your doing it wrong mate.
No need to do event over and over. Do it all once and exit final race reward screen after getting your credits and xp. Looking for black screen with gt logo and autosave in bottom right hand corner. Should now be back in main race screen (not home).
Quit game and back up to usb Now everytime you start game you will be rewarded with the green tix....just reboot until you think you have correct colour. Save and copy to a spare usb (colour checker). Restart game and open greenie and if colour is good reboot using 2nd usb...if colour is no good restart using usb 1. Keep going till colour obtained ๐Ÿ‘

Green tickets....your doing it wrong mate.
No need to do event over and over. Do it all once and exit final race reward screen after getting your credits and xp. Looking for black screen with gt logo and autosave in bottom right hand corner. Should now be back in main race screen (not home).
Quit game and back up to usb Now everytime you start game you will be rewarded with the green tix....just reboot until you think you have correct colour. Save and copy to a spare usb (colour checker). Restart game and open greenie and if colour is good reboot using 2nd usb...if colour is no good restart using usb 1. Keep going till colour obtained ๐Ÿ‘

I'm Feeling :dunce: DOH :dunce:, I think I read that ages ago, and made a mental note, now that you have reminded me I am a lot more :D ๐Ÿ‘

Never knew you could cycle out the Lupo's? Thought it only gave a said color and had to get another unique PS3 to kick out different color?

Nitrous, if you dont get it, let me know...Think drevenger has me for something tomorrow so I can ask him to send you the one you need if you are on his FR list.

NP @ O_o and for sure the other 2 mini will be up tonight after racing in the lobby. :cheers:

Never knew you could cycle out the Lupo's? Thought it only gave a said color and had to get another unique PS3 to kick out different color?

Nitrous, if you dont get it, let me know...Think drevenger has me for something tomorrow so I can ask him to send you the one you need if you are on his FR list.

NP @ O_o and for sure the other 2 mini will be up tonight after racing in the lobby. :cheers:

Got it :) ๐Ÿ‘

and thanks to gazelle this makes my life ๐Ÿ‘ :) ๐Ÿ‘

Mini One Silk Green Metallic OCD one way sent to your Magyar account ;)

Soon, a Cooper S Indi Blue Metallic will have the same (happy) end :)

Mini One Silk Green Metallic OCD one way sent to your Magyar account ;)

Soon, a Cooper S Indi Blue Metallic will have the same (happy) end :)

Thank you very much Mr Duck, I can Borrow glitch, to save your trades, anything you afer lately Sir? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Mini One '02/Black..Mini '02/Pepper White, shared FR to Ferrari_Maygar sent.:)๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much Sir, anything you'd like Sir? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Mini One '02 (Chili Red) shared on two_chipotle FR sent to Ferrari_Magyar

Thank you very much Spicey Sir, nice to see you back, anything I can offer? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Thank you sir and nothing needed in return. :)๐Ÿ‘

I just noticed you have 100% Standards, could I get you to share Acura INTEGRA TYPE R '01 Flamenco Pearl Black, it has been a pain in my backside trying to ripp, pretty much like when I have too many habenero's but more painful :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit

Nothing needed thanks.:)๐Ÿ‘

Keeping an :odd: on your sharing thread, for when I can help :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I just noticed you have 100% Standards, could I get you to share Acura INTEGRA TYPE R '01 Flamenco Pearl Black, it has been a pain in my backside trying to ripp, pretty much like when I have too many habenero's but more painful :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit

Keeping an :odd: on your sharing thread, for when I can help :) ๐Ÿ‘

As weird as this may sound, it will be easier to send the Acura to you if you can send a FR to one_chipotle. I'm sharing Cudas for Rayzah on that same account so this will be easier for me. Some of the cars I have are restored 0/0/0 and if it turns out that this Acura is, do you still want it?

As weird as this may sound, it will be easier to send the Acura to you if you can send a FR to one_chipotle. I'm sharing Cudas for Rayzah on that same account so this will be easier for me. Some of the cars I have are restored 0/0/0 and if it turns out that this Acura is, do you still want it?

Yes Sir :D, it will complete all my Acuras, and wondering if it is a restored 0/0/0, can anyone tell the difference?

Edit, on second thought if you have to send it don't mess up your schedule, I'm bound to get it with 12 x 2001 tickets in A_Nox :) ๐Ÿ‘

Got theliquid yellow Mini S 02. Will put it up in a few. Did you get the last two Superbee from USA_genuino?

Yes Sir :D, it will complete all my Acuras, and wondering if it is a restored 0/0/0, can anyone tell the difference?

Edit, on second thought if you have to send it don't mess up your schedule, I'm bound to get it with 12 x 2001 tickets in A_Nox :) ๐Ÿ‘

Actually I have no send commitments so I can send ASAP. I can accept or send the FR as we speak ๐Ÿ‘

Got theliquid yellow Mini S 02. Will put it up in a few. Did you get the last two Superbee from USA_genuino?

Thank you Sir, re superbee, either I got it ages ago, but not recently :confused:
I'll have to check when i get home :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit, just noticed I haven't got Gold Metallic, Hemi-Orange yet, will get tonight :) ๐Ÿ‘

Actually I have no send commitments so I can send ASAP. I can accept or send the FR as we speak ๐Ÿ‘

I'll be home in 6hrs :scared:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back