OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
I have the Charger Super Bee Hemi in Gold, 0/0/0. I would like your Cherry Red AC 427 S/C . I can send the FR or you can send FR to Racin_510s. Let me know. ๐Ÿ‘

I have the Charger Super Bee Hemi in Gold, 0/0/0. I would like your Cherry Red AC 427 S/C . I can send the FR or you can send FR to Racin_510s. Let me know. ๐Ÿ‘

I'll FR when I get home, do you Perma-borrow?

If not its OK we'll traditional trade it :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Ok mate I have shared 7 so for the first 5 can I take this one please....

SMDHOBAG # 35 MG TF160 '03 Dover white
To 82 please mate ๐Ÿ‘

:dunce: Freshly Ripped cars unavailable for 2 weeks, till my Laptop gets fixed :( :dunce:

I could have saved the gamesaves, buy I forgot :dunce: now I think of it :dunce: Sorry ๐Ÿ‘Ž :grumpy:

sent the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 LeMans Blue Metallic today

will send the other 2 cars over the next 2 days

i will take these 3 please mate.can you send to my cars to GTP_doobieduck

corvette stingray L46 350(c3)'69--dover white
charger super bee 426 hemi--Light Blue Metallic - Light Gunmetal Metallic

Instead of corvette stingray L46 350(c3)'69--dover white , did you mean corvette stingray L46 350(c3)'69 - Can-Am White :confused:

you haven't accepted my FR from A_Nox nor Ferrari_Magyar, so I cant send the charger super bee 426 hemi--Light Blue Metallic nor Light Gunmetal Metallic :sly:

Good news, got my gamesaves copied at the computer store so my freshly ripped is back again, so that means I can send that Dover White MG tonight Gazelle :D :) ๐Ÿ‘

Sent :D ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I'll FR when I get home, do you Perma-borrow?

If not its OK we'll traditional trade it :) ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry for the late reply. Had real life issues going on. I do but with these cars I would like for them to stay 0/0/0. The borrow makes them 1/0/0. I have A_nox in my friends list but not your other where you have cars shared. I have some cars on share if you like to borrow them.

Sorry for the late reply. Had real life issues going on. I do but with these cars I would like for them to stay 0/0/0. The borrow makes them 1/0/0. I have A_nox in my friends list but not your other where you have cars shared. I have some cars on share if you like to borrow them.

I'm on lunch break, on mobile, I'll run you through how to permanent borrow and keep 0/0/0, instructions are also on my GTP homepage :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit

Once you have permanently borrowed car,
Go straight into car,
Go into settings,
Enter Brakes and change the brake Bias by 1 click on both ends (ie 4/4),
Exit and go get into another car (one you have used before)
Go back to previous car, DO NOT get into it,
Enter settings, Brakes, and change Brake Bias back to 5/5.

You can now leave and the car will still be 0/0/0 ๐Ÿ‘:)

Basically after you perma borrow change the brake settings to 4 / 4, then get into another car, then it will remain 0/0/0, once your in another car change brake settings back to 5 / 5 and its mint :D

Last edited:
I was wondering how you were getting over that problem

Its great :D ๐Ÿ‘

Also if you're super organised the process is

1/ Borrow car
2/ Change brake settings to 6 / 6, or 4 / 4
3/ Save gamesave to USB
4/ Use borrow app
5/ Save USB gamesave back to PS3
6/ Go into newly acquired perma borrowed car settings, set brakes to 5 / 5
(this way its mint straight away)
7/ Borrow next car
8/ Repeat from step 2 above

I can get 8 cars / hr, PSN logins are the longest delay :) ๐Ÿ‘

That's why I'm reluctant to do traditional trades for cars, I try to save trades for tickets, I'm doing Green Tickets in Nitrous Ox now, In order, and send Lvl Birthday etc to Ripping Accounts :) ๐Ÿ‘

I'm aware once I get over 4MBs, I'll be stuck, so I'm concentrating on non-tradeables (and OCD) first :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Its great :D ๐Ÿ‘

Also if you're super organised the process is

1/ Borrow car
2/ Change brake settings to 6 / 6, or 4 / 4
3/ Save gamesave to USB
4/ Use borrow app
5/ Save USB gamesave back to PS3
6/ Go into newly acquired perma borrowed car settings, set brakes to 5 / 5
(this way its mint straight away)
7/ Borrow next car
8/ Repeat from step 2 above

I can get 8 cars / hr, PSN logins are the longest delay :) ๐Ÿ‘

That's why I'm reluctant to do traditional trades for cars, I try to save trades for tickets, I'm doing Green Tickets in Nitrous Ox now, In order, and send Lvl Birthday etc to Ripping Accounts :) ๐Ÿ‘

I'm aware once I get over 4MBs, I'll be stuck, so I'm concentrating on non-tradeables (and OCD) first :) ๐Ÿ‘

It says in the OP that save files over 4MB can't use the app. I've had no problem and I'm at about 4.5mb.

I have some 0/0/0 5G's on share if you want them - send FR to GTP_iainoflo. The black, white and S. Vettel 5G's are there. The JP flag can't be borrowed, else you could've had that one too.

It says in the OP that save files over 4MB can't use the app. I've had no problem and I'm at about 4.5mb.

I have some 0/0/0 5G's on share if you want them - send FR to GTP_iainoflo. The black, white and S. Vettel 5G's are there. The JP flag can't be borrowed, else you could've had that one too.

I just went by what has been said earlier :

Q. Can anybody do this?
A. Anybody who has a save file that is smaller than 4165KB.

Q. Why does the game save have to be smaller than 4165KB?
A. If your save file is larger than that, when you start the game up after sponging and downloading the patches you will have no cars or tickets in your garage.

from here : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5692955#post5692955

I just went by what has been said earlier :

Q. Can anybody do this?
A. Anybody who has a save file that is smaller than 4165KB.

Q. Why does the game save have to be smaller than 4165KB?
A. If your save file is larger than that, when you start the game up after sponging and downloading the patches you will have no cars or tickets in your garage.

from here : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5692955#post5692955

Hmm, I've had no problems like that at all - my save file is more than 4165kb.

Hmm, I've had no problems like that at all - my save file is more than 4165kb.

Maybe that related to the old borrow glitch, updating software, my Nitrous_Ox A/c is maxed out at 5400ish, I might try it there, on a spare PS3, if it works I'll be very happy, would like that a/c as my main :) ๐Ÿ‘

Maybe that related to the old borrow glitch, updating software, my Nitrous_Ox A/c is maxed out at 5400ish, I might try it there, on a spare PS3, if it works I'll be very happy, would like that a/c as my main :) ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah, go for it - I use the app so it could be that its fine now. But send the FR when you can - I'm online now, if you need to send from a different account than Shazbu (already have that one on my Friend's list).

Anyone got these last two before OCD Changes?

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Gold Metallic
Hemi-Orange

I can just perma borrow them or traditional trade, last two for me to finish OCD :scared: ๐Ÿ‘

Anyone got these last two before OCD Changes?

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Gold Metallic
Hemi-Orange

I can just perma borrow them or traditional trade, last two for me to finish OCD :scared: ๐Ÿ‘

Again I have asked Crypto for your missing two colors. I will put them on share, or we could go the old fashioned way

Again I have asked Crypto for your missing two colors. I will put them on share, or we could go the old fashioned way

Thank you very much Sir, is there anything you're after these days ?

I have spare trading slots, so can send you tickets, or any cars that I have, either in Freshly ripped or in my alt acc catalogue, (or duck-a-logue)

Hi mate, you seem to be a little behind on updating op...hope everythings ok where you are. Maybe with 7 ps3 to check its time consuming.....:scared:
Anyway a heads up for you.
I think you completed the 1.3i last time round?

@68
1.3i flame red
Cooper s 02 chilli red
Callaway full set
Cizeta jet black and canary
XJ220 alpine emerald madeira mistral spindrift and westminster blue
Saleen full set

@82
1.3i anthracite surf blue tahiti blue pearl
Cooper 02 silk green met
ONE 02 british racing green and pepper white
Cizetta alpine white
I will put some up anyway later and you can help yourself:tup:

Still got ps3 #2 to check

....now checked

@68
Cooper 02 Indi Blue Met
ONE 02 Velvet Red
S 02 Electric Blue Metallic
XJ220 Meteorite Met
;-)

edit 2...small selection now up @68

Last edited:
Hi mate, you seem to be a little behind on updating op...hope everythings ok where you are. Maybe with 7 ps3 to check its time consuming.....:scared:
Anyway a heads up for you.
I think you completed the 1.3i last time round?

@68
1.3i flame red ๐Ÿ‘
Cooper s 02 chilli red
Callaway full set
Cizeta jet black and canary
XJ220 alpine:tup: emerald:tup: madeira:tup: mistral:tup: spindrift and westminster blue:tup:
Saleen full set

@82
1.3i anthracite surf blue tahiti blue pearl
Cooper 02 silk green met
ONE 02 british racing green and pepper white:tup:
Cizetta alpine white
I will put some up anyway later and you can help yourself:tup:

Still got ps3 #2 to check

....now checked

@68
Cooper 02 Indi Blue Met:tup:
ONE 02 Velvet Red ๐Ÿ‘
S 02 Electric Blue Metallic:tup:
XJ220 Meteorite Met:tup:
;-)

edit 2...small selection now up @68

Thanks for the heads up, to give you an idea here's what I've been doing https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnbgAzXadKVdG5SN3hwbzhxRmRKcXRZczZWWmtyT3c#gid=1
its got my complete OCD breakdown, just buying them all is time consuming :) ๐Ÿ‘

Wow thats 11, :D ๐Ÿ‘, 3 tickets OK with you, would you like Jag 220's ? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, to give you an idea here's what I've been doing https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnbgAzXadKVdG5SN3hwbzhxRmRKcXRZczZWWmtyT3c#gid=1
its got my complete OCD breakdown, just buying them all is time consuming :) ๐Ÿ‘

Wow thats 11, :D ๐Ÿ‘, 3 tickets OK with you, would you like Jag 220's ? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Just call it 2 mate ๐Ÿ‘ I will either gor for ripped or tickets if thats ok and will take a look later.
I will put some more up later and let you know when its done ๐Ÿ‘

edit....ok I think thats everything up now apart from the Emerald XJ220 @68. There is also some glitch wheels @82 so please feel free. Let me know when to change over forthe Emerald and, of course, if I have missed any ;-)

Last edited:
Hi!
I can offer you this cars in 0/0/0 condition:
Mini Cooper '02 - Velvet Red Metallic
Jaguar XJ220 '92 - Anthracite Metallic

I'm looking for this car (0/0/0):
Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow

Can send after reset, or put them on share.
Cheers

I just had a rip on cookie and this one turned up...Mini Cooper '02 Pepper White. I will put it on share for 24 hours the will need to rip again ok? Sending fr now ๐Ÿ‘

Just call it 2 mate ๐Ÿ‘ I will either gor for ripped or tickets if thats ok and will take a look later.
I will put some more up later and let you know when its done ๐Ÿ‘

edit....ok I think thats everything up now apart from the Emerald XJ220 @68. There is also some glitch wheels @82 so please feel free. Let me know when to change over forthe Emerald and, of course, if I have missed any ;-)

Thank you Sir, let me know which ones your after, and I'm busyly perma borrowing :) ๐Ÿ‘

I have the XJ 220 in Sapphire Metallic. I would like to trade

Dude, why dont you perma borrow yet?

It's so much quicker and saves trade slots, I will still trade if you prefer, just encouraging the borrow thing :) ๐Ÿ‘

Hi!
I can offer you this cars in 0/0/0 condition:
Mini Cooper '02 - Velvet Red Metallic
Jaguar XJ220 '92 - Anthracite Metallic

I'm looking for this car (0/0/0):
Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow

Can send after reset, or put them on share.
Cheers

I prefer to perma borrow, don't have Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow, I got one in Light Silver Met, will search for it through ripps :) ๐Ÿ‘

I just had a rip on cookie and this one turned up...Mini Cooper '02 Pepper White. I will put it on share for 24 hours the will need to rip again ok? Sending fr now ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Sir, I got it :) ๐Ÿ‘

Nitrous ox
I prefer to perma borrow, don't have Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow, I got one in Light Silver Met, will search for it through ripps :) ๐Ÿ‘

OK. Send me a FR. I put them on share.

OK. Send me a FR. I put them on share.

Thank you Sir, I got them, and am in the process of requesting that Audi S3 '02 - Imola Yellow off Spikey, hopefully I can get it around reset, do you want to perma borrow it, or should I send it, and to which account :) ๐Ÿ‘

Sent a fr from pandulce-1 to Ferrari_Magyar. I have this car on share. ๐Ÿ‘

Jaguar XJ220 '92 - Carnaval Metallic

Racin510s

It's so much quicker and saves trade slots, I will still trade if you prefer, just encouraging the borrow thing

I'll do the share thing. I've tried numerous times to PM you and it says your account has reached the limit of PM's and can't receive any more. I really need to send you a PM. I will go ahead and put the Jag on share.๐Ÿ‘

Sent a fr from pandulce-1 to Ferrari_Magyar. I have this car on share. ๐Ÿ‘

Jaguar XJ220 '92 - Carnaval Metallic

Thank you Sir, it is safely sitting in my garage, anything I can put up for share for you? :) ๐Ÿ‘

Racin510s

It's so much quicker and saves trade slots, I will still trade if you prefer, just encouraging the borrow thing

I'll do the share thing. I've tried numerous times to PM you and it says your account has reached the limit of PM's and can't receive any more. I really need to send you a PM. I will go ahead and put the Jag on share.๐Ÿ‘

Emptied PM Box :) ๐Ÿ‘

G'day mate,
The reason I wanted to trade is I miss getting the paint chips with the cars. I do agree with you that the perma borrow is quicker and frees up trade dates. Did you get the Gold Charger that I put on share? The Jag XJ220 is on share now.

Will you put these cars on share at your Ferrari_Magyar account Honda Civic CRX SiR '90 in Torino Red Pearl and Flint Black. Nismo 400R, Black Red and Silver?

Back