Offering 5 Silver Chrome For Any One Of The Following... or other paint...

I can do you the Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74 but I'm not really after chrome or paint.

Looking for premium cars or good standard race cars. Let me know. Cheers

Im booked with car trades till 31st. I have pratically everything apart from whats listed in 1st post.. if you want to trade then for anything for the mitsu let me know what..

I'm in no rush - I have most of the cars I want now.

How about a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 - the Lancer wasn't expensive so setting my sights low :)

I'm in no rush - I have most of the cars I want now.

How about a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 - the Lancer wasn't expensive so setting my sights low :)

Ok sweet deal. The lambo 560-4 is no problem. Ill pencil you in for the 31st :)

No dramas - I appreciate that you have 1000+ cars and that I could have had my pick, but tbh I don't really use the standard cars unless there's no premium alternative (some of the classic races for example) so it seemed pointless holding you to ransom for a Cr50k Lancer...

Send me a friend request and I'll send the Lancer as soon as I can (might be tomorrow) - certainly before Jan 31. Cheers

No dramas - I appreciate that you have 1000+ cars and that I could have had my pick, but tbh I don't really use the standard cars unless there's no premium alternative (some of the classic races for example) so it seemed pointless holding you to ransom for a Cr50k Lancer...

Send me a friend request and I'll send the Lancer as soon as I can (might be tomorrow) - certainly before Jan 31. Cheers

Ok i will do.. cheers..

I have a Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98 I can swap you for some chrome paints if you still need it? I can do it right now.

iv traded with you before mate il happily send it and wait for car in return if thats okay?

OK mate, yea we have traded before :).. you do know im offering paint chips in this thread tho right? Not cars!

I have a Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98 I can swap you for some chrome paints if you still need it? I can do it right now.

Yea id love to do that trade but as i just told paulsie99 i have done my paint for tonight.. I can do after reset tomorrow!

i realised that but thought it would be okay car for car if i waited, i know what a hectic trading schedule can be like

Yea id love to do that trade but as i just told paulsie99 i have done my paint for tonight.. I can do after reset tomorrow!

OK if I send my Corolla Rally car to you now, will you remember to send me the paints tomorrow? My PSN name is: ADS-40T

Cheers.

OK if I send my Corolla Rally car to you now, will you remember to send me the paints tomorrow? My PSN name is: ADS-40T

Cheers.

Yea ofcourse.. Im a man of my word. I will also put you in my schedule in signature link so I wont lose you! Adding you now :)

Ok I just sent it to you now, I don't know if you plan to drive but I did an engine and body overhaul in GT Auto anyway so it's as good as new, plus it has a stage 2 turbo kit :)
Cheers.

Ok I just sent it to you now, I don't know if you plan to drive but I did an engine and body overhaul in GT Auto anyway so it's as good as new, plus it has a stage 2 turbo kit :)
Cheers.

Hehe I may drive it at somepoint but yea kinda collecting.. Thank you tho. Expect paint in about 22hours from now :)

Back